Chapter 1 (Love is Strange)

(A/N: One, I was going to do another TMR fanfic but I decided not to so I went with a Thomas one. Two, this Fanfiction will contain cursing & probably sexual content (not positive yet). You have been warned)

Your POV (Part 1)

"Thomas!" I yelled down the stairs.

"Yes, lovely?" He said calmly.

"Are you going to come up?"

"I you want me to." Our wedding was tomorrow! I was so excited.

"I need to look at your suit." I heard footsteps then Thomas appeared. His blonde hair in knots.

"I tried it on three weeks ago, Owl." He always called me Owl. Ever since we met in the 7th grade. If he was really happy then he would call me Little Owl and when he was mad he called me Y/N, my actual name.

"Yes. I know but the wedding is tomorrow we have to triple check everything. He put his arms around my torso from behind. He started to kiss the base of my neck. "Not now, I'm busy!" He let go of me smiling. "It's in there." I pointed to a room on the far side on the hall.

"Are you going to help?" He turned and started walking.

"Get your pants on and I'll come and help." Men so juvenile.

"Ready." I walked in the room. "Do I look good?"

"I like your hair like that." I started to walk but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I was inches away from him. I was about four inches shorter so I had to look up at him. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We leaned into kiss each other. The kiss started to get stronger. I broke the kiss. "Not right not. I promise to do it tomorrow after the wedding, at the house."

I let go of him. I turned and got his shirt, a simple baby blue button up shirt with a grey jacket that matched the pants. I wanted to keep with our color scheme. We were having a small wedding, family and best friends only. We had about 50 people including children. So I had three maids of honor and no actual bridesmaids. I handed his shirt to him. He put it on but I did all of the buttons. Every time I went down to button up a button I would lightly touch his chest.

"You make me crazy, Owl." I looked up at him.

"I hope that's in a good way."

"Oh, it is." We both smiled. I laced my fingers through his. I heard the front door open.