Chapter 5 (Love is Strange)

Your POV (Chapter 5)

(A/N: This is nine months and a week since the wedding night.)

I knew immediately that my water broke. It was 2am and Thomas was sleeping. "Thomas!"

"Yes, my love?" He grumbled.

"My water just broke!" He quickly got up.

"Take a deep breath and I'll take you to the hospital." He helped me get up from the bed. We had a one story house so I didn't have to worry about stairs. "Our little girl is coming!" He held my hands. I had an extremely painful contraction. I was wailing in pain. "Deep breaths, deep breaths." He got me into the car. And ran inside to get Dylan. I took in deep breaths Thomas came out with Dylan sleeping in his arms. He strapped Dylan in and began to drive. The roads were abandoned so it took about five minutes to get the the hospital. They rushed me to the birthing center. Eight hours later I had my first baby girl. I was holding the baby in my hands. Dylan came in. He gasped.

"That's the thing that was in mommy's tummy?" Everyone laughed.

"Yes. This is your new baby sister." Thomas said as I handed him her.

"What's her name mommy?"

"Thalia." I said. I was so tired I felt like passing out.

"I like that!" I smiled at him. I leaned back and fell asleep.

*time skip*

"Mrs. Sangster?"

"Yes?"

"You are free to leave the hospital." The nurse smiled at me.

"Will you get my husband please?" I asked the nurse.

"Of course." See walked and about two minutes later Thomas came through the door.

"My little owl!" He walked over and kissed my forehead. "Let's get you ready to leave." Thomas did everything, he packed my bag, got Dylan, and held my hand through it all. I quickly side braided my hair. "Beautiful as ever." Thomas said. The nurse came in holding Thalia. She handed her to me and made me get into a wheel chair. Thomas pushed me through the doors and out to our car. When we got home I walked into the house. I walked into Thomas and my room. A small crib was set up in the corner of the room along with a dresser and changing table. "Surprise!" Thomas was behind me.

"Oh Thomas!" I set Thalia in her crib after I fed her.

"Dylan is in bed, sleeping." Thomas said as I was about to get in the shower. Thomas watched me.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't get a kiss." He said pouting. I walked over to him with no top on and kissed his lips.

"Better?" I took the rest of my clothes off and stepped into the shower. I took a quick one. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself. Thomas was in the bathroom looking at me. I laughed. "Where you there the whole time?"

"No. I just came in." He walked to me and kissed me. We kept kissing for awhile. Till I started to shiver actually. It was quite cold with the fan on and being soaked.

"Your clothes are wet now." He looked down.

"I'll change its fine." I grabbed a different towel because the one I had was dripping and dried myself off. I came out of the bathroom and Thomas had set out my favorite pair of pajamas on the bed. I slipped them on as Thomas walked in getting some new clothes for himself. I walked over to the crib and picked up our new baby girl. "So I was thinking, that maybe we could move to London by my mum. I could get a job transfer no problem." I looked up.

"How soon would this be?" I asked him.

"After Thalia got settled." I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan." I heard crying from the other room. Thomas quickly ran into Dylan's room and brought back a boy crying into his shoulder. "What's wrong, Dylie? Did you have a bad dream?" He nodded.

"It's okay." Thomas said as he sat down on our bed and Dylan hugged him. Dylan wanted to sleep in our room so Thomas made a palette on the floor. We all slept till morning even Thalia.