Chapter 12 (Love is Strange)

Your POV (Chapter 12)

(A/N: you guys are going to hate me after this)

Thomas pushed me out of the way. Tackling me to the ground. The bullet went into the wall. I looked to Dylan and the figure had the gun pointed to Dylan's head. My whole world stopped. The figure pulled back the trigger. "NOOOOOO!" I screamed. The figure ran out of the room and I heard a door open. Tears streamed down my face I crawled to Dylan. "No! No! No! Dylie stay with me." I held his lifeless body. Thomas picked up his phone.

"911 my son was just shot in the head. I need an ambulance asap." He dropped the phone and ran to Dylan and me. I was covered in blood. Thomas's face was covered in tears.

"Dylie. I love you. Don't leave me." I heard sirens and the door opened and people ran up the stairs. "Don't leave me!" A metic walked in. Thomas picked up Dylan and the metic talked into a earbud.

"Small boy. Age 4." The metic took Dylan. Blood dripped from his head. Thomas followed and I ran to our room and got a shirt and changed my shirt as fast as I could and picked up a random shirt for Thomas. Then I walked into Thalia's room. Tears streamed down my face. I picked up Thalia who was crying as much as I was. And picked up the baby bag. Thalia screamed.

"Shhhh." I whispered. I like to think that Thalia was crying and screaming for Dylan. I ran down the stairs. Thomas was standing by the door, his tears falling to the ground. "Thomas." He looked at me. My tears still fell. I handed him the shirt and he quickly changed. What he did next surprised me he walked over to me and took Thalia from my arms.

"They wouldn't let me in the fucking ambulance."

"My baby." I cried into his shoulder. We walked out and got into our car and I strapped Thalia into her car seat. We got to the hospital as fast as we could. We walked in and the woman from the front desk escorted us to where they were keeping Dylan. As soon as we got to the room a doctor walked up to us.

"I'm sorry. He won't make it." My heart broke in half. I set down Thalia's car seat and fell to the floor.

"Nonononono! Not my Dylie!" I yelled. I looked over and saw that Thomas was leaning on a wall. Tears falling from his eyes making a puddle on the floor. He turned and got on the floor with me and we cried into each other's shoulders.