Chapter 9 (Love is Strange)

Thomas's POV (Chapter 9)

(A/N: this chapter does have a lot of intense kissing in it so if you're not into that don't read this.)

I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. That day we had cleared out the extra bedroom so we could but Thalia's furniture in there. It was about 11 at night and the kids were sleeping in their own rooms. I planted kisses down her neck. "Thomas!" I continued to kiss her.

"Hmm?" I started to suck on her soft spot, right below her collar bone.

"Not fair!" She laced her fingers through my hair. I stopped immediately.

"You know I hate it when you do that!" I said.

"Why do you think I do it?" She said while she did things with my hair. I stained up and kissed her lips. She moaned into the kiss. I took her off the wall and set her on the bed. She tugged the hem of my t shirt and I had to brake the kiss to take it off. I lowered myself and she took her hand and placed it on my right shoulder. Then I tugged on the hem of her shirt and she took it off. We were on the foot of the bed and she decided all at once to move to the top of the bed. "We can't have another kid for awhile." She said.

"Why?"

"Why? This is why, because I don't what to have to deal with all the morning sickness while I have a two month old baby! That's why." She picked up her shirt and put it back on. Then she walked into our bathroom and closed and locked the door. I waited a few minutes to let her calm down. I walked over to the door and lightly knocked.

"Love?" I heard sniffles. "I'm sorry. I was being an idiot."

"And,"

"And a bastard." I leaned on the door frame. "Please let me in, love." There was more sniffing then there was a click. The door slowly opened. I walked in. I pulled Y/N into a hug. "I'm sorry." She cried into my shoulder.

"This has been the second worst day of my life!" I knew the worst day of the life, the day her parents died.

"It's okay, love. I'm hear to help." I said. I really wanted to help her. I loved her more than anything or anyone.

"Stupid baby hormones!" She said while I wiped tears from her face.

"It's okay, my love." We had only been married for about ten months but it felt like we had been together for eternity which I guess was kind of true. Seventh grade. The best and the worst year of both of our lives. She cried harder. "Y/N, it's okay." She stopped crying and looked at me. "What?"

"You called me Y/N."

"That's your name isn't it?"

"Yes but you never call me that." I shrugged.

"If I knew that that would make you stop crying I would of done it earlier." She laughed. "I'm sorry."

"Shower?" She asked. Sometimes we took showers together.

"If that's what you want." She tugged on one of my belt loops. I still wasn't wearing a shirt.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." We leaned in and kissed each other. We then undressed and got into the shower together.