Chapter 14 (Love is Strange)

Thomas's POV (Chapter 14)

(A/N: Okay I'm really sorry about Little Dylie but a writers gotta do what a writers gotta do! And this is six months after Dylan had passed)

We pulled up to our new house... in England. We would have moved sooner but Dylan's murder case prevented us. Kaiden was convicted and was sent to the penitentiary. "Beautiful." Y/N said.

"Just for you, Owl." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. We had just fully moved in. All of our belongings were inside. I opened my door and got out.

"You'll have to give me driving lessons." I smiled as I opened the back to get Thalia. I took her out of her seat. We walked in. The brown walls were quite welcoming. Thalia was sleeping so I walked up the stairs and put her in her crib. Y/N wrapped her arms around me from the back. She let go then grabbed my hand and pulled me into our room and closed the door. "I have something to tell you." She said.

"Okay." We sat on our bed

"Remember like a week ago what we did?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'm pregnant."

"Really?" I asked.

"Would I lie?" I leaned over and kissed her and she deepened it, pushing me down to the bed. What had gotten into her? She was never like this, it was always me who did stuff like this. Don't get me wrong it was wonderful, it just wasn't like her. We broke for air.

"What has gotten into you?" She got up instantly.

"What do you mean?" Shit!

"Um you just don't normally do things like that." She smiled.

"Do you not like it?" She asked.

"I love it." I leaned in and kissed her again. We broke for air.

"I'm just really happy."

"I am too."

"Name ideas?" She asked while I touched her stomach.

"Girl: Zoë. Boy: Alex."

"Well you've thought about this. I like Zoë." She said scooting closer to me.

"I love you." I said.

"Oh, I love you too." She passionately kissed me.