Chapter 6 (Love is Strange)

Thomas's POV (Chapter 6)

Y/N's arms were around my torso when I woke up. I looked around and Dylan was still sleeping and Thalia's chest rose and fell evenly. "Tommy?"

"Hmmm?"

"I was just seeing if you were still sleeping." She let go of me and walked to the crib. "She's awake." There was a giggle that came from the crib. I laughed as I reached for my shirt that was taken off sometime last night.

"You took of my shirt?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. It was in my way." I raised one eyebrow at her and she shrugged. She picked up Thalia. "Do you want to go to daddy. I think you do." She talked to Dylan like that when he was a baby also. I walked over to them and Y/N gave me Thalia.

"So beautiful just like her mum." Y/N looked at me. "What? It's true!" She kissed my cheek and walked over to Dylan and woke him.

"Dylie it's time to get up." He opened his eyes. He put out his hand for her to pick him up. "I can't pick you up, Dylie." He got up and climbed onto our bed.

"Daddy! I want to see her!" I walked over to him. He touched her hand.

"Be gentle. She's very small." Dylan kissed his hand and touched Thalia's hand. Thalia giggled. I looked up at Y/N smiling. After breakfast Y/N's aunt picked up Dylan to go to the park. I took a shower and when I came out Thalia was sleeping in her crib and Y/N was passed out on our bed. Like mother like daughter. It was a Saturday so I had tomorrow off so I could help Y/N and I decided I'd call in sick on Monday. I got dressed and my hair was still slightly wet. I looked at the clock. 11:30. Y/N loved Chinese. I thought I'd order in. 25 minutes later the food was at the house. I set out the food on the table and walked up the stairs to wake up Y/N. I walked in and she was in the exact place as was when I got out of the shower. I walked to her and kissed her lips. Her eyes opened instantly. "Hullo." I said smiling.

"Hey." She said sitting up.

"Sorry to wake you but I got us some food." She leaned on my shoulder.

"Chinese order in?"

"You know me to well!" I said laughing. She got up and walked to the crib. Thalia was still sleeping so Y/N put up a baby monitor. She and I walked downstairs and began to eat. She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, darling." We finished eating and sat on the couch and watched movies mostly comedy action. (A/N: am I the only one who saw that interview with the TMR cast that was so funny!) Y/N fell asleep in my arms. Then we were both asleep.

Your POV

The home phone woke me I got up and reached for the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello is this Thomas Sangster?"

"His wife. How can I help you."

"I'm very sorry to say ma'am but your son was in a major car crash with Molly Baker."