Chapter 2 (Love is Strange)

Your POV (Chapter 2)

"Mommy!" A little boy called.

"I'm up hear, Dylan." I yelled he was named after Dylan O'Brien who died in a car crash shortly before Dylan was born.

"Mommy!" He ran up the stairs. Thomas and I waited patiently for him to get to the top of the stairs. I quickly buttoned the rest of Thomas's shirt. Dylan ran into the room. I picked him up. He was only four so he was pretty light. We had him the summer after our senior year.

"Do I get snuggles also?" Thomas put out his hands. Dylan smiled.

"Only for a chocolate bar." Thomas grabbed him and tickled him. "Okay! You get snuggles!" I walked out.

"Thanks Aunt Molly for picking him up!" I yelled down the stairs. She grunted a you're welcome. I walked back into the room. Aunt Molly and I had grown a part the last couple of years. Because of Thomas and I having Dylan. She didn't approve of me living with him before we were married and she definitely didn't like that we had sex. "Dylie, you have to go to bed now. It's already eight and we have a big day tomorrow." He nodded. "Dylie, Kaiden is going to come over and watch you while daddy and I leave." Dylan nodded. Kaiden was my cousin but is more like a brother. Aunt Molly, Uncle Ian, Kaiden, and Parker took me in when my parents and sister died in a shooting when I was about to go in to the seventh grade. My heart was shattered but then I met Thomas and we both helped each other get back on our feet. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Uncle Kaiden!" Dylan ran to the stairs.

"How's my little pickle?" Asked Kaiden

"I'm good." Dylan replied.

"Well Thomas and you can go. We've go it covered." I walked over and gave Dylan a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay." He nodded. Thomas and I walked down the stairs and out the door.

"Ready, my love?"

"Yeah." We climbed into his Honda and we started to drive. Thomas put his hand on my inter thigh. We pulled up to a park. We shared so many memories in this park.