Chapter 8 (Love is Strange)

Your POV (Chapter 8)

I grabbed her forearm and pulled her out of the room. "What the ever living fuck, are you doing hear?" I whispered just so she was the only one that could hear me.

"I was seeing that he was okay."

"Drinking and driving. Where the fuck did you get something to drink you went to a damn park!? You will never touch my children again! Ever! Now do us all a favor and leave." I pointed to the elevators. Someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N take a deep breath." Thomas said. I did as he said.

"I'll leave it's fine." Aunt Molly said while she started to walk away. I broke down crying into Thomas's shoulder. He embraced me while rubbing my back.

"It's okay. You're fine." He whispered. I looked up and he wiped off my tears with his thumbs.

"I want to move to England as soon at possible."

"Okay." I wanted to see Thomas's mom, a person I knew would never hurt my children. We swayed from side to side. I heard a voice call mommy and I let go of Thomas and ran into the room.

"Yes, darling?" He reached out his hand and I held it.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sangster, he is free to leave as soon as you are ready." The nurse said.

"Thank you." Thomas said. I strapped Thalia into her car seat and I got all of her things while Thomas was cradling Dylan in his arms. As we were walking out Thomas whispered in my ear. "Tonight?" I looked at him.

"As in..." He nodded. "I don't know."

"Come on." I looked at him.

"Maybe." He smiled. We walked out to the parking lot and climbed into the car I sat in the back with the kids.

"Who wants ice cream?" Thomas asked.

"I do!" Dylan said. Thomas pulled up to the Dairy Queen and ordered a snickers blizzard for Dylan and I. Then we headed home. "Yummy!" I smiled at Dylan when he said that.