Chapter 11 (Love is Strange)

Your POV (Chapter 11)

"We can get a bigger house in England." Thomas said and I nodded. "Where you being serious about what you said earlier?" His accent thickened when he said that."

"What did I say again?"

"More kids?"

"Oh. Yes I was serious." He smiled. "Your accent if getting thick." He looked at me worried. "It's very hot."

"Well thank you. You're American accent is also very hot." He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Since when are American accents hot?"

"Since I met you." She said. I put my arms around his neck.

"Should I make my accent thicker?" I asked.

"No it's perfect just the way it is." I heard crying.

"I'll get her." I said. I ran up the stairs and walked into Thalia's room. I picked he up and slowly rocked her. She stopped crying and fell back asleep after I fed her. I set her back in her crib and two arms were around my torso and a head on my shoulder.

"You're a great mom."

"You're a great dad." I said. Looking down at Thalia. "Look at our little girl, so gorgeous."

"Just like her mother."

"Mommy! Daddy!" I heard Dylan scream from right behind us. I turned to see a figure holding my son by the collar of his shirt and pointing a gun at his head. Tears streamed down his face. He knew what a gun was and what it was capable of. Thomas and I went through safety procedures with him since we didn't live in the best part of town.

"Dylan don't move." Thomas said. The figure pointed the gun straight at Thomas and pulled the trigger.

-

-

Sorry that this one is so short!