Chapter 15

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson franchise as I am not Rick Riordan. Common sense, people. Not that hard.

Camp Half-Blood, August 8th

Annabeth's PoV( 1st)

 It's been two days since the battle, and Percy still hasn't woken. Of course, I hadn't been able to see him in all this time. I still wasn't allowed into the "pocket-dimension" they had rolling for them.

 But, I did have a plan. After all, Athena always has a plan.

 Of course, it was a little ill-formed, but it was a plan nonetheless.

 "You say we just sneak in there?" Thalia criticized.

 Maybe very ill-formed.

 I sighed, knowing it would be hard to convince them.

 "Well, we'd need a disguise, but we NEED to get in there. Percy, he's... he was injured bad. And I was still awake. I don't even want to know what's happened to his psychological state." I insisted.

 Clarisse snorted. "Please, Prissy's ego will be fine."

 Why is she here again? Nevermind that! Percy!

 I stood up, fully addressing the group that consisted of the Seven, Thalia, Grover, Nico, and Clarisse.

 "Listen, you might have heard what Travis said. Fifteen days for us is fifteen years for them. Percy himself told me it had been thirty years for him. He... He's changed. Whether it's a lot or a little, he's still changed, but he's also still Percy. After what we did under the influence of that spell, I wouldn't be surprised if his ego is easier to wound. Well, easier than it had been before, that is." I explained.

 "If he's that bad, it makes sense we can't see him." Nico sighed. "As much as I feel we should, Chaos seems pretty scary."

 I growled, startling the son of Hades. "You don't understand, we need to see him! I, at least, need to know that he's alright! He stood there and confronted Order and was hurt and mocked! We need to see him! And now that he's out to us officially, you guys can all see him too!"

 The group stared but slowly started nodding.

 "Wow, what a powerful speech." A voice we all recognized said. "But, there's an issue."

 "N-Noah..." I stuttered out. "What, uh, brings a soldier to the Big House?'

 He sighed. "Chaos sent me to make sure you don't try anything..."

 We all froze, unsure of what would happen next.

 "Which is Chaos code for help you sneak in," Noah said, honestly looking bored out of his mind.

 I gulped, regaining my leader demeanor. "So, you're here to help us, then? You'll let us see Percy?"

 He cringed. "Jeez, hold your excitement. It's a weird sensation to feel on someone else."

 Jason spoke up. "Why are you always saying that?"

 Noah looked shocked? "Saying what?"

 Thalia snorted. "You're always commenting on our emotions. When you first arrived, you immediately knew that everyone was sad."

 The black-haired boy shrugged. "It's an inherited gift from my home planet, I guess."

 The room fell silent. "Home... planet..." Jason muttered.

 Leo shot up. "Wait, dude, are you an alien?! That is so cool! How do you look like humans?!"

 "You're... really an alien?" I asked.