Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I only own the plotline of this. And the made-up characters.

----

Earth, August 1st.

Camp Half-Blood was going insane. 30 days ago, Percy Jackson had gone missing. 15 days later, another camper, Travis Stoll, went missing as well. The two most affected by the disappearance were Annabeth Chase and Connor Stoll. People were really worried. They all missed their hero and their pranker.

Connor Stoll, at the time being, was sitting in the grass near the Big House, watching as the Hunters came in. They had been searching for Percy and his brother, and Connor had been eavesdropping on every status report.

He listened in dismay as the Hunters confirmed with Chiron that they hadn't gotten any sign of either of them. He stood up and started to wander around. Katie soon joined him.

"Any sign?" She asked, her eyes slightly red, indicating she was crying earlier. A lot.

He sighed. "None. I hope they find them soon. For all we know, they're traveling around together."

Now that he thought about it, it made no sense, but he hoped Percy and Travis were together. They both had a better chance of surviving that way.

Why had he left? All Travis had told him before he had disappeared was, "I need to leave the camp tonight. Official business, and stuff."

Connor had thought he was joking, but when he woke up the next day without his brother around, he knew something was wrong. You do everything in the dead of night. Start to finish. You don't raise suspicion by not turning up.

He never turned up.

He and Katie walked by Thalia and Annabeth, who was seemingly receiving the bad news.

Then he heard something else.

"Yeah, actually. The gods are coming here to deliver news, not Percy," Thalia was saying. "Something else."

"Yes, definitely something else."

There was a really bright yet dark light, that caused everyone to shield their eyes.

"What the...!" Connor yelled.

True to Thalia's word, the gods of Olympus were there. With them was a teenager with black hair and eyes with the night sky for irises...

----

Travis's PoV (1st):

When we got through the portal, we were at Olympus. It hadn't aged a day. I glanced over at Percy and was surprised to find that he had sunglasses.

"Who goes there!" I heard someone yell loudly. The voice was familiar.

Without warning --other than the loud yell, I guess -- all the gods flashed in.

Zeus looked outraged, then shocked and apologetic. "Lord Chaos. I apologize. What brings you here."

"War. My sister, Order, is threatening Earth. Her being my annoying little sister, I have taken matters into my own hands. But surely you know all this. I did warn you in advance. I remember Hermes giving you my letter."

"And I'm sorry," another voice said. Percy. That boy needs to learn to shut up. "But were you the one who just called out 'Who goes there?' I mean, really, Zeus?"

He was struggling to contain his laughter. I was struggling too. Even Chaos was chuckling a bit.

"Please excuse my soldier. He is the leader of Section One and just doesn't know when to shut up in front of all-powerful and immortal beings. He even talks back to me." That I didn't know. "You should have seen his first meeting with me." What happened there?