Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plotline and the characters I have added in.

Perseus's PoV (3rd):

Perseus hated pocket dimensions. Correction, he hated making them. In all, they were pretty cool. But whenever they go to war, Perseus has to be the one who sets up the campsite. He was the only one who could. 

Chaos taught him how to do it. The reason Chaos couldn't do it himself was because he always spent too much energy on maintaining the Void, which was a pocket dimension itself.

A pocket dimension was basically a dimension that someone could carry around or place somewhere. Perseus had two. One was his backpack. It was basically a Walk-In-Backpack.

The other he had to recreate every time they went to war. It was exhausting and took up a lot of Perseus's energy.

By the time they had reached the designated area, he had his first pocket dimension out.

"I'll be right back." He said, and then disappeared, taking the pocket dimension portal with him.

There are two types of pocket dimensions. Portable and non-portable. The one he carried around was portable. Only one person could go in at a time, taking the entrance with them.

The entrance he used, he had almost always had. Since before the army. That's right. it was Riptide. After 30 years with the most powerful being in all of existence, that thing still came back to him every time he threw it as far away from him as possible. In fact, it reappeared quicker.

He strolled down shelves until he found a little clay door. He grabbed it and left his pocket dimension.

Apon appearing back, he realized his old friends were still there.

Aw, come on! How is that even fair?

They want to see what type of campsite only you can set up.

Shut up, Chaos. Please.

Cue telepathic chuckling.

He walked into the nice little clearing the soldiers had found and set the little door down.

He closed his eyes, and even though he could feel Annabeth's eyes on him, managed to block everything out.

This type was a non-portable pocket dimension. The entrance would appear and anyone could go in. If allowed, that is.

You could also call the two types Private and Public.

The world started to shift away, and Perseus went to work. He had gotten good at architecture since he had left camp. It should have reminded him of his past, but it didn't. Plus, you needed to know building structures in order to make a building.

He had a layout set in his mind. By the second, he got more and more tired. He saw just barely what he was making. Headquarters were done, now onto other buildings. Decorations. Entrance design.

Done.

He collapsed backward and into someone's arms. Chaos. Perseus tried to shove him off but ended up passing out.

-----

Annabeth's PoV (1st):

What was I watching?

As soon as Ryan reappeared, he placed what looked like a miniature door on the ground.

He stood up, and I could tell he was closing his eyes.

Then, there was a tunnel of green light swirling around the door like a tornado. Ryan was almost touching it but was just out of range.

Soon enough, the light stopped, and Ryan collapsed into Chaos' arms. He looked unconscious.