Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson franchise and under no circumstances are you to think that I do. I hardly even own the Chaos Army plot as it's a common theme. I own my plot and characters.

Perseus's PoV (1st)

There was only darkness. Miles of vast, lonely darkness. I could just barely make out the outline of my own hand two inches in front of my face.

I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or the universe had just given up on the idea of light.

"Perseus." A voice whispered. "This is far from the end."

"Order!" I called out. "What is this!?"

Order's voice chuckled.

"Tell me or I swear I'll make a courtroom pun!" I persisted.

"Percy, Percy, Percy. You don't understand yet, do you? This isn't a real place."

Suddenly, the darkness disappeared, leaving me in a blindingly white room. Three of the walls were blank, but one contained an extravagant mirror.

In it I saw my old self, the Percy Jackson who had been preoccupied enough with one Great Prophecy looming over his head, not the one who had been in countless wars and, well, had brown hair.

It was weird, staring at the eyes I hadn't seen in thirty years. Bright, vibrant sea green, intense as ever. My hair seemed messier than I recalled, but that was probably because my brown hair was easier to manage by a landslide.

It was at once that I became aware of the red behind me, given away in the mirror.

Behind me was Annabeth. And my mom. And Nico. And Thalia. And Chiron. And everyone I had left for the army.

Also, they were lying in their own blood, wounds trailing their entire body.

"Percy," Annabeth muttered quietly. "Not your fault."

I stared shocked at the bloody mess of my family, before taking a deep breath. "That's not gonna work Order. I know this is a dream... well, I know this is a nightmare. Sure, you definitely know how to get to me, good job on Annabeth trying to convince me it's not my fault: It adds realism. But, you spoiled it with the mirror."

Order growled. "I'll just have to try harder then."

The bodies and the room disappeared. The darkness returned.

Noah's PoV (3rd)

Noah would be majorly surprised if the plan went without any kinks.

He wasn't surprised.

The moment they entered the pocket dimension, Annabeth(or so he assumed it was her) gasped so loudly some heads turned.

The gasp was followed by an "oumf" and a whispered, "Shut up!"

He turned to glare at them, glad that(for whatever reason) the door cast a shadow.

He nodded his head over to the next available shadow and hoped they got the point, before waking on.

Three minutes in, and over half-way to their destination, he thought things were surprisingly good.

That was, of course, until the leader of Section Five, Lilianna, stepped in front of him.

"Hi, Noah!" She chirped. "Are you on your way to see Perseus?"

Noah stopped in step immediately, before walking around the girl. "Of course I am, Lilianna."

She smiled, spinning to walk beside him. "How's he doing?"