Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I own A. the OC's, 2. The plot, 3. That's it.

  If the actual series was on the list, I'd tell you.

Perseus's PoV (1st)

Same day as last time. I'm not that mean.

 Noah was the one who opened the door. He seemed really curious as to what was causing the emotional overload.

 He had compared it to Year Four's All Hallows Eve Day. I could still remember it.

 Every few hundred years, Chaos would reset the dates as to not confuse us too much. He reset it the day I came. The fourth year I was there, we were having the sort of celebration we had instead of Halloween (yes, soldiers included), and a lot of things happened. I got into a fight with Chris, another boy in the army almost offed himself (and yeah, it would have worked), and the party itself held multiple pranks, drama, and by the end of the night, Noah had picked up too much emotion. He got a splitting headache and left the celebration early.

 What could have possibly happened inside the Big House of all places to get the same effect?

 Our group as we walked in was only the Section Leaders. The Second in Commands were looking after the other soldiers.

 We lined up, me on the far right side -- well, right for me -- and Rick, the leader of Section Six was the furthest down on my left.

 Noah was on my right-hand side. Chris was in the fourth spot.

 The eyes of those in the Big House were trained on us, but mostly me. Had something happened? What if they...

 No way could that happen. They'd have said something by now, right?

 Thalia cleared her throat, looking pointedly at me. "Where's your leader?"

 I faintly heard Leo mutter something about aliens before getting elbowed.

 I spoke up. "He said he would meet us here along with your horse-man."

 I knew insulting Chiron wasn't the best thing to do, especially since he hadn't done too much against me, but I had to act rude now. Give them no doubt that I'm not me.

 I could tell I may have put a splinter in their theory by their confused looks. Then Clarisse spoke in a defensive tone.

 "Hey, punk. Don't you dare call Chiron that."

 I almost shivered when she called me "punk".

 "And don't you dare call Ryan that!" Chris snapped.

 Oh, crap. I always knew Chris and Clarisse would result badly.

 Clarisse turned on her. "And who're you supposed to be?"

 I quickly sent a look to my old friends despite myself, one that clearly read, Help.

 If they got it, they didn't respond. Except maybe for Nico, who frowned.

 Chris straightened even more. "The name is Chris. Leader of Section Four. Often the wielder of exploding machete's."

 Lilianna giggled next to Chris.

 Noah stumbled a bit. "It's getting worse."

 I sighed. Time to put a stop to this.

 "Enough! No more anger, sorrow, or regrets for a few minutes, if you please?! You bunch are gonna make Noah's brain melt!" I yelled, quieting everyone instantly.