Operation Kick Gatou's Ass

Naruto's eyes snapped open; he groaned and stretched his back.

"Oh! Naruto-san! You're awake!"

He glanced at Tsunami, and nodded, "Hai, where is my team?"

Tsunami smiled, "They left you to sleep in, apparently, you had overused your chakra."

Naruto froze. 'Shit! The plan!' He thought.

Naruto quickly got up and changed, "Miss Tsunami! I have to go!"

Tsunami nodded, "Go ahead Naruto-san."

Naruto dashed out of the house and ran through the trees with wide eyes, "The plan will get ruined! I have to hurry!" He told himself.

He looked down and for a split second he noticed a cut up boar. His eyes widened even more, "Fuck!"

He stepped on a branch and quickly turned the other direction back to the house, his mind was in a state of panic, if he was too late, Tsunami and Inari would die! But if he spent too much time there, Zabuza and Haku would die too!

He let out more chakra to increase his speed.

"Wait for me! Haku! Zabuza!"

Haku dodged some kunai, and looked curiously at the Konoha team, Naruto wasn't with them, and they were attacking him and Zabuza with no hesitation.

He looked at Zabuza, Zabuza just shrugged slightly.

"Where is that blonde kid? Too scared to come?" Zabuza asked, trying to get information about Naruto's whereabouts.

"He's not here at the moment, he used too much chakra last night, but that isn't any of your concern right now." Kakashi spat and attacked.

Zabuza looked at Haku, should he injure Kakashi? Would Naruto still want them to come to Konoha if he did?

He sighed aggravated and just made some hand signs, 'Not too much though...' He thought to himself.

Kakashi put his headband up and showed his Sharingan, "Today Zabuza, you will die!"

"Highly unlikely." Zabuza laughed.

"You will die, and also, the Hunter-nin really was your ally, he should stop hiding behind that mask." Kakashi said.

Sasuke growled, "Who does he think he's fooling?"

Sakura hardened her eyes, "Like a little fake puppet."

Zabuza made some water clones, Kakashi just glanced at Sasuke, "Go ahead Sasuke." Sasuke smirked and took out a kunai, then started to cut all of the Water clones as they splashed down and were no longer visible.

"Oh, the brat has gotten better eh? Although those water clones were only 20% of my normal chakra." Zabuza commented.

Haku looked around absentmindedly in search for the blonde ninja, 'Naruto-san... Where are you? We can't keep on blocking your team's attacks forever!' He thought.

Sakura threw some kunai and shruriken at Haku, "Pay attention to the battle! Or you'll die." She gave a smirk.

Haku lowered his head, 'What do I do...?'