Hero's Exist

Kakashi wore a stupid grin as he got up in the morning, using crutches since he was still injured.

"Kakashi-sensei, why... Why do you look... Why are you grinning?" Sakura asked with a sigh.

He chuckled evilly and looked at the boys, "I stumbled upon two little birds last night, but I didn't want to scare them away so I just watched them."

Sasuke instantly got it and he blushed, Naruto looked at Sasuke, then Kakashi, then at Sasuke again, then understood, and he covered his face.

Sakura smirked and laughed, "Interesting."

Sasuke scoffed. "I have NO idea what you are talking about..."

"Exactly, why are you looking at us? We aren't birds..." Naruto grumbled.

Sakura nodded exaggeratedly, "Riiiight...."

Tazuna just blinked and looked around, "And I am just going to act like I know what you are talking about..."

Kakashi laughed and shook his head, "Anyway, I have noticed something... Do you remember what that hunter-nin used to kill Zabuza?"

Sakura thought, "Wasn't it a senbon needle?"

Kakashi nodded "Exactly, meaning-"

"UGHH!" Naruto facepalmed and groaned loudly.

They all looked at him, "What is it Naruto?"

Naruto just groaned, "I am such a Baka! How could I forget?"

Sasuke blinked, "Forget what?"

Kakashi smiled and thought, 'Seems like the dobe of the group is catching on...'

Naruto hung his head, "Senbon needles can't kill! Only can it temporarily stop someone's heartbeat, or pulse."

Sakura's eyes widened, "Wait... You can't mean-!"

"But sensei checked his pulse! He was dead!" Tazuna said.

Kakashi nodded, "Like Naruto said, it was temporarily stop his pulse."

Naruto nodded and Tazuna fidgeted around nervously, "Don't you think that you are thinking too hard?"

Kakashi shook his head, "A ninja's job is to think outside the box."

Naruto sighed, "Plus, I read in a book, that hunter-nin's are supposed to destroy the body right there and then, not take it somewhere, which is exactly what that hunter-nin did."

Sasuke nodded, "Meaning, that the hunter-nin will probably be working with Zabuza, so we not only have a rouge ninja, but also a partner with him."

Naruto nodded, "That's right."

Kakashi smiled, "Well, I didn't expect Naruto to figure everything out, but that's basically it."

Naruto scratched his head embarrassed, "Gomen Sensei, couldn't help myself."

Sasuke smirked, his Naruto was getting better and better, it was almost amazing.

"So Zabuza is alive, and out to get us?" Sakura asked.

They nodded.

"Okay, I know what we can do." She nodded.

Kakashi blinked, "What?"

Sakura smirked, "Let's give Kakashi-sensei for him to leave us and the village alone."

Kakashi opened his mouth in horror, "Wha...? WHAT?!"