Meet And Greet

Hey guys!

Sorry for the long wait!

Listen to the song on the side, its K-POP!!!! OMFG!

SHINee's song Lucifer, Taemin is so hot, the guy with long brown hair, hotness. Right there.

I love this song

I like the picture

~Wolfie

__________________________________________________________________________

The next morning came without any faults, it was peaceful, with the birds chirping in the background and the sun shining.

Naruto yawned and took the blanket off him.

'So Tired... Oh... My... God...' He thought to himself.

Cracking his neck contently, he got up and started to get ready for the day.

There were no missions, but Kakashi told them to meet by the bridge for something that he wouldn't tell them about.

‘Chuunin Exams, duh.’ Naruto thought, shaking his head, it was so obvious that he was going to recommend them. And Naruto would have to beat every person there and become a Chuunin, it would be the first step to his dream of becoming Hokage.

As Naruto looked out of the open window, he saw little specks of sand around the window sill, he walked forward and picked up the sand.

‘Gaara’s sand, guess he paid me a visit last night while I was sleeping, huh, how strange.’ He thought. He dropped the sand and put on the rest of his clothes and brushed his teeth. After that he studied a scroll he had in his apartment.

By time he was done it was 1 o’clock in the afternoon and he casually stepped out of his apartment, locking the door and grinning, “Now let’s get the Chuunin Exam application!” Jogging out of the complex he started to run through the village, ignoring all the hate filled glares which were sent his way.

‘Some day I’m going to save you all, you wouldn’t hate me then would you?’ Naruto thought with an eye roll.

“Naruto!” He heard, he blinked and faced Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke.

‘Arrived already? Okay then…’ He thought.

“Morning guys.” He greeted.

“Morning…” They all said at different times.

Kakashi faced the three Genins, “Well, the time has come, for me to give you these.” He gave them all a piece of paper.

‘Knew it.’ Naruto thought.

Sasuke smirked, ‘Finally.’

Sakura blinked, ‘Ah.’

Kakashi smiled, “But you don’t have to go if you don’t want to, you can enter individually. It’s your choice.” He held his hand up and waved. “Bye now!”

He vanished and left the three genins to their thoughts.

‘I am definitely entering. Obviously.’ Sasuke thought.