The Act

''Hold my hand!''

''Wha?! No! Why!?''

''Come on dobe! We have to make it believable!''

Here Naruto was, fighting over if he have to hold his hand, with his fake boyfriend.

''Ugh! My god Sasuke! Fine here!'' The blonde gripped Sasuke's hand and looked away, trying to hold his blush. That teme doesn't have to know what I might feel for him right? Naruto thought.

Naruto looked at Sasuke again and saw him smirking at him, his face went bright red and he huffed.

''We should go now.'' Sasuke says to him.

If you’re wondering where?

...

...

A date.

Yep.

They have to go on a fake date, to make it believable, which is slightly embarrassing to Naruto. Maybe even Sasuke.

They came out of Naruto's house and slowly walked towards Ichiraku's Ramen shop,

TO THE RAMEN!

A crowd was already forming around them, still gripping their hands like their lives depended on it, which to Naruto it did. (Fangirls)

''Hi Sasuke-kun!'' A brown haired girl smiled at Sasuke and death glared at Naruto who tightened his grip on Sasuke.

''Hn, I am busy. If you are blind.'' Sasuke stated, the girl had hearts in her eyes then glared at Naruto again.

''Can't you make them stop glaring you teme?'' Naruto hissed at Sasuke, who rolled his eyes.

''I don't control them dobe!" He hissed back.

And with that they speed walked into the store and sat down, girls fighting over the seat next to Sasuke.

And the Uchiha saw this, so he came up with a plan. He leaned forward next to Naruto, and whispered half loudly for the fangirls to hear. ''Hey, come sit next to me. Yeah Naru?'' Naruto got shivers down his neck and bowed his head down to hide his blush. What he didn't know was that Sasuke was also blushing, just hiding his face by bowing his head down too. A girl dropped something in Naruto's ramen and ran away quickly.

''Uh... Yeah okay...'' Naruto sprang onto the seat next to Sasuke and the girls glared knifes in his back.

''Can you go?'' Sasuke hissed to the girls, he could see Naruto was feeling uncomfortable from the girls, and this hurt Sasuke.

'Why? Why does Naruto make me feel like this? This is all fake right? Then why do I want it to be real?' Sasuke thought to himself. And before he finished thinking a bowl of ramen was steaming in his face.

''Hmm?'' He raised his head questionably,

''You spaced out, so I ordered for you, hope you don't mind Pork Ramen.'' Naruto turned his head the other direction to hide his blush.

‘Why am I blushing? This is a fake date dammit! Why?! Ughhh damn you Sasuke!’ Naruto thought angrily, ‘I feel pretty sleepy... Uh?? Mmm.... Dammit! One of the fangirls dropped a sleeping pill in my ramen! I feel... Sleepy...’

''Hey Naruto,'' Naruto heard Sasuke start, so he turned his head towards the Uchiha.

''Hm?''

''This... This is like a real date right?'' Sasuke blushed and so did Naruto.

''What are you talking about? Heh heh, I guess it is...'' Naruto chuckled awkwardly.

''Hn.'' Sasuke nodded. A few minutes passed and he felt a soft thump on his shoulder, he glanced and blushed madly. Naruto was slumped against his shoulder, was he asleep? Wellbeing full does sometimes make you sleepy. Bowing his head down blushing he felt a presence behind him. He turned around suspiciously and saw Iruka staring wide eyed at them. Hm? Well time to wake the dobe up. Seriously, sleeping on my shoulder like that. Dobe... He blushed at the memory of Naruto's sleeping face.

Really... Naruto's a guy, why the hell am I thinking like this? It’s a curse…

Sasuke shook off those thoughts and shook Naruto's shoulder gently, not wanting to wake him up the wrong way. Then after a few more tries Naruto slurred.

''No... Not the ramen... I do love you cookie monster but don't attack and kidnap the ramen... Meh...'' Naruto mumbled, Sasuke chuckled.

''Naruto, I will take all the ramen if you don't wake up'' He whispered into Naruto's ear.

Naruto suddenly jerked awake and yelled ''NO! NOT THE RAMEN~!!... .... Huh?'' Sasuke couldn't help himself, he cracked up laughing and held his stomach. ''It’s not funny Sasuke!''

''No... No it’s not funny...'' He breathed between gasps of air. ''It’s hilarious!! Your face!!!'' He shook his head and his laughter started dying down, Naruto was blushing madly and then childishly pouted and crossed his arms while facing the other way.

''Aww, come on Naru!'' Naruto's eyes widened at the nickname, but Sasuke didn't understand why. ''It was a joke, a joke don't worry. Come on, let’s go home.'' Sasuke gave one more chuckle and then got off his stool, Naruto did too.

The raven haired Uchiha then grabbed Naruto's hand, the blonde blushed, ''Sasuke, most of the fangirls have gone home anyway. We don't have to-'' He started.

''You never know they might be here somewhere.'' Sasuke quickly interrupted, his head turned the other way, truthfully, he just wanted Naruto's warm hand against his own, to feel him, he didn't care, Naruto was right, the fan girls weren't there, but Sasuke didn't care. He held Naruto's hand.

''Thanks for walking me home Sasuke!'' Naruto beamed, little did he know Sasuke blushed at his bright smiling face,

''A- Anytime... Goo-Goodnight!'' Sasuke hurried back home leaving Naruto standing there with a confused expression on his face.

'Huh? Was it something I said?' Naruto thought.

Sasuke was finally home, he had rushed back as soon as his face went red, what was happening?

An Uchiha feeling and acting like this? Impossible! Just strange, what was this feeling Naruto stirred up in the young Uchiha's heart?

Being an idiot in love, Sasuke didn't understand at all, and just went to sleep.