I'm Yours

This is so lovey, but I had to, I just had to, I HAD TO!

The song is amazing, listen to it while you're reading this. I wrote this while listening to it on repeat.

~ Wolfie

 ___________________________________________________________

Sasuke put his hands in his pockets and started walking.

"Hey! Sasuke!" He heard, turning around, he saw Sakura waving at him.

"Sakura, what are you doing here?" He asked curiously.

Sakura frowned, "Do you know where Naruto is?"

Sasuke blinked, "No... Wasn't he going to meet up with you and then we would go to Ichiraku's?"

Sakura nodded, "Yeah, but he hasn't come yet, which is strange because he is never this late."

Sasuke pondered on this for a few seconds, "Well, how about we go to Naruto's apartment then? Maybe he overslept or something." He said.

"Okay." Sakura agreed.

They began walking in silence towards Naruto's apartment, not exactly knowing what to say, it was strange for Naruto to not be there early, he usually was adamant on being there so he knows what's going on in people's lives.

"You go in."

"No you go in."

Sasuke and Sakura exchanged glances and blinked. They walked around the corner and saw the two Suna Ninja glaring at each other.

"What are you doing here?!" Sasuke shouted at them.

What were they doing here?! They were right in front of Naruto's apartment door! And were telling each other to go inside?!

"Oi! Temari look! It's the weak Konoha ninja!" Kankurou grinned.

Temari laughed, "Ha! What are you two doing here?" She asked with a smile.

Kankurou blinked, "Why are you being nice Temari?"

"Because we have to sort this out and arguing with the blonde brats friends isn't going to help in any way. We can fight later." Temari rolled her eyes at her brother.

Sakura grimaced, "Sort what out?"

Kankurou looked at her, "Gaara didn't come back last night, and now, we can sense Gaara's chakra signature in this building, with your little friend."

Sasuke and Sakura's eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Oi! Don't get angry at us! It's your friends fault!" Temari put her hands up in defence.

"Then what are you going to do?!" Sasuke snapped.

Kankurou glared, "We're not going to do anything! He's your friend!"

Sasuke huffed and walked towards the door, he breathed in and opened Naruto's apartment door.

They all peaked in and walked forward.

It was deathly silent, the only thing that was heard was quiet breaths, they exchanged glances and walked through the corridor.

Sasuke led the way and opened the bedroom door.

He froze.

Silence.

Breath caught.

Shocked.