Confessions Are Harder Than I Thought

FLASHBACK!

''Look over here!'' He yelled to everyone, all eyes quickly snapped to him, the raven haired Uchiha then turned around, facing the questioning blonde. Sasuke leaned forward towards the Naruto's face and met his lips, one hand curled around Naruto's waist and the other leaning on the side wall, he started grinning at the surprised Naruto during their lips meeting, and Naruto was blushing horribly but not rejecting Sasuke. The Uchiha broke the kiss first and turned around to face the fangirls.

''Looks like I'm taken.'' He smirked.

End of flashback

Naruto was... Stunned? Times that by 1000000000 ect. Need I go on? There they were, Sasuke was smirking at the fan girls, ooooooo they looked mad. Very mad,

''Naaa....ruuuu...tooo!!!! How dare you!''

''Come down here! I'm gonna rip you to shreds!''

''Sasuke-sama is mine!''

They all started shouting out, Naruto got flustered, and turned bright red. Hearing the whispering behind him from Kakashi and Sakura he ran back inside his house and locked himself in the bathroom. The Uchiha noticed the blonde's absence and asked everyone to leave, thankfully they hadn't gotten over him and did what he said, better in one way than the other right?

"Sensei, Sakura, can you leave?" Sasuke asked the dumbfounded two behind him, they turned around silently and left. As the raven haired Uchiha walked towards the bathroom he leaned his back towards the door and talked to Naruto who was sniffing on the other side.

"Hey Dobe." Sasuke said, hoping the blonde would reply, he didn't. Which was surprising, Naruto always came up with a comeback. Usually ''DON'T CALL ME A DOBE!''

"Look I'm sorry about what happened, I didn't mean it you know?" Sasuke said

Naruto quickly stopped crying and went silent, ''You... You didn't mean it?''

The Uchiha's eyes went wide as he realised what he just said, ''Waaait! No.. Uh... I meant it but... Oh for Kami's sake this is hard to explain... Uh never mind, but I think we should like, act like a couple for everyone to at least believe what happened was true. Can we?''

I shouldn't get attached to Naruto, It would get in the way of my revenge. Thought Sasuke.

''Hmm, I wouldn't get attacked so much by your fan girls. Fine then you baka.'' Naruto said

________________________________________________

I kind of just wanted this chapter to be about what they were going to do so this has to be short!

PEACE OUT!!

~Wolfie