The Same Damn Thing

Okay, this will be back on track. sooo

it's like the anime/manga, but what they will be saying is a BIT different. I'm gonna add some lines in obviously.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Naruto! Open up!" The young Uchiha slammed on the Uzumaki's door, waiting for him to open up the door.

The door finally opened slowly to reveal a sleepy Naruto with his little sleeping hat on, and his stripy, pyjamas. Sasuke slightly blushed at the sight of the blonde's sleepy figure.

"Waa? Sasuke? I didn't know we had a date today..." Naruto yawned, still half asleep, half not knowing what he was saying. Sasuke blushed even harder.

"Dobe... We don't... Unless you... Never mind." Sasuke cut off his words and looked back at Naruto, "We have some missions today remember? You haven't even eaten of brushed your teeth yet! Come on!" He pushed Naruto back into his house and guided the sleepy blonde into the bathroom.

"Brush your teeth, I'll make breakfast." Sasuke told him, Naruto nodded slowly and grabbed his toothbrush.

Sasuke shook his head at the blonde and walked over to his kitchen, searching the fridge for anything other than ramen. The whole thing was stuffed his ramen packs.

"Do you have anything other than ramen!?" Sasuke yelled at Naruto from inside the kitchen.

"It depends really... You just have to look hard!" Naruto laughed.

Sasuke rolled his eyes playfully and glimpsed some eggs and bread, he sighed and grabbed them, cooking the eggs and placing the bread in the toaster.

Naruto came inside and walked to Sasuke, leaning over the Uchiha's shoulder and smelling the nearly cooked breakfast.

Sasuke's face flushed red, he could feel Naruto's breath on his neck, the smell of mint with a mix of apples, to Sasuke it was pretty nice. He breathed in the scent and smiled slightly. Naruto doesn't know what he makes the Uchiha feel.

Placing the eggs on 2 plates, and dropping a piece of toast on each. He placed it on the table and sat down, Naruto hot on his trail.

"I'm soooo hungry! Thanks Sasuke!" Naruto placed his hands together, "Itatakimasu!"

"No problem..." He started popping the food into his mouth, the smell of mint and apples not leaving his head, and nose.

"Naruto..." Sasuke sighed.

Naruto and Sasuke walked together towards the training grounds, where hopefully Sakura and Kakashi were waiting, they had some new missions to do.

And after 75% of the young female population were in shock of Sasuke 'dating' Naruto, they have been keeping a close eye on the young Uchiha, just hoping it would be a lie.

True or false?

They like each other, they just don't know it, and they attempt to fake a relationship, when by themselves they are trying to sort out their feelings.

Hopeless idiots in love they are. Right?

By time they arrived at the training grounds they spotted their sensei and a familiar pink haired kunoichi.

"Sakura-chan! Kakashi-sensei! Sorry we're late!" Naruto ran towards them and waved his hand in their direction and dragged Sasuke too.

Sakura sighed, "Sasuke-kun, Naruto, and you're late." She said calmly.