He Isn't As Stupid As You Thought

PREVIOUSLY

"Hey you, the freak with no eyebrows." Naruto said. "Put this in your bingo book, the boy who will be the Hokage, his name is..." Naruto tightened his headband and gave a smirk. "Uzumaki Naruto!"

'Naruto actually looked... Cool!!' Sakura smiled.

Sasuke smirked.

"Hey Sasuke! Lend me your ear for a second! I have a plan!" He said.

"Teamwork from you dobe?" Sasuke smirked.

Sakura thought. "What...? What is this feeling? Was Naruto and Sasuke always this...?"

Naruto wiped the blood off his lip, "Now, Let's go wild!"

END

Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke stood watching Zabuza's every move.

"You seem quite confident, but do you have a chance for victory?" Zabuza asked.

Kakashi's eyes widened, "What are you all doing?! I told you to run away! Our mission is to protect the bridge builder! Did you all forget? We can't get into a battle now! And with me stuck here you have no chance!" he yelled, but they ignored him.

"Bridge builder?" Naruto asked.

"It's my fault this happened, sorry, but fight as much as you want! Save your sensei!" He nodded.

Sasuke smirked, "And that's how it is Kakashi."

"Ready?!" Naruto said.

Zabuza started laughing, a grin forming under his bandage mask. "You really haven't learned have you? Still playing your little game pretending to be neenja. When I was your age, this hand had already crushed many opponents." He said.

They gasped, Kakashi grimaced, "Zabuza, the demon of the mist."

"So I was in your book too huh?" The so-called demon asked.

"Long ago, in the village hidden in the mist, also known as blood mist village, before a student must become a ninja, there was one final test."

"Graduation exams?" Naruto asked.

Zabuza chuckled, "Yes..." He laughed again.

"What's so funny? We had a graduation exam too." Naruto questioned.

"Did you have to annihilate the whole class to pass?" Zabuza asked.

They froze.

"Imagine young ninja your age, eating together, training together, then is comes to the final exam, no one saw it coming, you couldn't stop until your opponent was destroyed! Your friend, the person who shared your dreams, now it’s him, or you."

Sakura shivered, "That's so cruel."

Kakashi nodded, "10 years ago, the graduation exam changed, one year before a dark evil filled the school with terror."

"What terror?"

"With pause or hesitation, a young boy not even a ninja, approached the class, and took down over a hundred other students." Kakashi finished.

Zabuza chuckled, "It... It felt so.... Good!" And he attacked, sweeping Sasuke off his feet, and he landed roughly on the ground, Zabuza elbowed him straight in the chest, pain filled Sasuke, he shouted and spluttered.