And You Won't Walk Away, Yeah...

AN: Well two updates close together.... aren't I nice. Well I got such good comments back from my last update that I felt I had to update. Now origionally I had an idea for what was going to happen but my idea changed when I read a comment from @xXSushiMonsterXx and that got my brain ticking and I came up with this, so thank you to you :)

This is quite short and I apologise for that, it is a little bit of a filler chapter so I'm sorry if it bores the hell out of you. The name of the chapter comes from the song Back For You, I wasn't sure what else to call the chapter so this is what you're getting. Seriously though if any of you can offer me help with title names it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway it's late at night and I'm bored so I'm gonna spice up my authors note, if you guys actually bother to read the authors note can you comment the word 'unicorn' please, it's just a little piece of fun, but I am interested to know who actually reads these notes, because if no one reads them then I won't bother putting them in the future.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting this story, it means so much. Also if you publicise my story at all anywhere and want to tell me or send me a link then I will dedicate a chapter to you and check out your stories and follow you :)

Love you guys.

Vote/comment/follow :) PLEASE

enjoy...

~Kat xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"Louis?" Melissa asked in surprised. Wait what? They knew each other?

"Melissa?" Louis called back, looking as equally surprised.

"Okay do you guys know each other or something?" Niall asked the pair, voicing the question all of us were thinking.

"Yeah," Melissa started. "We grew up together in Doncaster and we became friends at school. He got on pretty well with my older brother as well. Aren't you still dating him?" I froze at that and Louis tensed up and looked at the floor.

"Wait, Alex is your brother?" I asked and she nodded looking confused.

"Yeah, do you know him?" she answered and I nodded as well.

"Yeah and Louis isn't dating him anymore." I told her straight. She looked surprised and turned back to Louis.

"What happened?" she asked him but he shook his head and walked over to the sofa and sat down on it, staring off into space. "What's wrong with him?"

I walked over to Louis and sat down next to him, placing my hand on his forearm. He snapped his head round and his watery eyes met mine. I gave him a smile. "Can I tell her?" I asked him quietly so only he could hear. He thought about it for a moment before nodding slowly. I gave his arm a short sqeeze and then got back up and faced Melissa.

"What's wrong?" she asked immediately and I drew in a long delayed breath before speaking, thinking carefully about how I was going to phrase my next words so that I didn't offend her.

"Your brother wasn't exactly nice to Louis." I started off unsurely but she just looked even more confused so I continued. "He er, hit Louis..." Her eyes widened at what I was saying and she looked to Louis who now had a river of tears flowing down his cheeks and his eyes were puffy, having not really recovered from earlier.

"H-he what?" she stammered.

"He was abusive towards Louis. He used to beat him up." Liam stated this time. The other boys had remained silent all this time, letting me handle the situation but now they offered their imput.