They Don't Know About Us

AN:

Sorry for the long wait since my last update, I've been quite busy with Business work and camping and some personal crap as well. last week was literally the week from hell so I just felt too stressed to upload. and I also feel guilty because this update is really short :/ but the next will be longer.

Right well, this little annoucement goes to a new friend that I have made, here on Wattpad. @louisasa1d her stories are brilliant and she is a lovely person, thank you for everything that you have done in the last few weeks, it means so much to meeeee xxxx

Right now this announcement is REALLY IMPORTANT! I've decided I'm gonna do another One Shot book along side this one. however unlike the last one where I wrote when i had an idea or I asked if you guys wanted a one shot, this time I will only write one if I get a request sent to me! so please send them in, I would love to write your ideas :) PLEASE! the book will be posted when I get my first request. if you don't know what my one shot writing style is like or your not sure what I mean then check out my other book of one shots to get an idea, and if you read one that you want me to continue with then I can write that! they can be mature or innocent, bromance or straight, or with you in it! ill do whatever so please send in your requests! thank you!

the only warning for this is language! and the tittle comes from They Don't Know About Us.

Enjoy

~Kat xxx

PS: if you want this book to go a certain way then please comment or PM me your ideas because I am making this up as I go so it would be interesting to include some of your ideas :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

It was the next day and it was much the same as the last two. The boys and the crew were scurrying around the tour bus, much the same as they had the day before, trying to organise that night's concert. The boys and me were sat in our usual places in the seating area of the bus, me next to Harry, snuggled into his side, Zayn on his own on the other side of Harry and Liam and Niall across from us, sat side by side with their hands linked, slightly concealed between them. Today was quite a big day for us because the boys would be performing at Wolverhampton Civic Hall and so some of Liam's friends and also his family would be there, so understandably he was quite emotional, his moods ranging from elated that he would get to see the people he loved, to upset because he had missed them so much. Currently he was in the latter mood and Niall was trying to cheer him up and stop the older boy from crying, which he wasn't doing too good at.

"I can't believe how long it has been since I last saw them," Liam was saying to Niall, his lip trembling as more tears threatened to spill out.

"I know Li, but you will get to see them today. It will be great." Niall soothed, moving his hand to rub Liam's back slowly.

"Okay." Liam agreed quietly.

It was then that the bus doors opened and instead of someone from management coming through, like we expected, a couple came through along with two girls who looked to be in their early twenties. Liam's head snapped up and he gasped, his eyes wide. He jumped up and ran forward and threw his arms around the woman, who had only enough time to detach herself from her partner before she was bombarded with practically all of Liam's weight.

"Mum!" he screeched loudly, his voice filled with excitement. Oh, now I understood why he seemed so excited.

"Hello love," the woman replied, chuckling and brought her arms around her son to embrace him back.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going to be at the concert." Liam asked her, pulling away so that he could look at his mother in the face.