Don't Be Scared, I Ain't Going No Where

AN: OMG GUYS!!! I haven't updated in like FOREVER!!! I am SOOOOO SORRRY!!!!! College has been CRAZY!!! My ART deadline is tomorrow and I have an English exam tomorrow as well so I have been doing art ART and revising like crazy and I just haven't had the time to write this and when I have I have just been to stressed to write.

But I had some time tonight and I was determined to finish this chapter and I HAVE!! Man, I am soooo relieved! I feel terrible for not updating so I hope you really like this! The title comes from the last line of the second verse from Gotta Be You.

Something I should probably point out is when in the story they are going on tour, I am not talking abou the World Tour that they are on at the moment. I am talking about their tour last year. This story is set end of 2011/beginning of 2012.

Oh and another thing. The tour bus is loosely based on pics that I have seen of the tour bus from the current tour but I have also changed it abit as well to fit the story.

OMG! 1D are doing a Stadium Tour for 2014!!! I was waiting for the big announcement today and I went onto the website about half an hour before and I waited with the countdown and then when it had finished it came up with a message saying that I needed to refresh the page so I did......and it CRASHED!!!! I literally screamed and I was like ARRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So annoying but I really want tickets for this tour so hopefully I might get them *fingers crossed*

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to @Luciemarie She is my bestie !! And I love her and her writing! You guys NEEED to check out her story because it is really interesting and amazing!! And she is just awesome :) Please go show your support for her, she would love it <3 if you don't go check out her story I will send the unicorns after you (and me and Lucy know all about the unicorns ~no I am not on drugs, but if I was, me and Lucy would be drug buddies because we are that cooooooool~) but seriously, please check out her story!!

The only warning for this chapter is that it does talk about some stressful things that might be hard hitting.

Whoa, this was a long AN! I'm gonna shut up now and let you awesome people read this chapter

Hope you like it, please vote/comment/follow!!

love you guys,

~Kat x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I helped Harry pack his clothes considering I didn't have any of my own, or anything else for that matter. I had been living off of the boys for the last three days, although Harry promised to buy me some stuff when we went on tour. I also had to phone my boss to resign from my job, and what a pathetic job it was! I used to work in a corner shop at the till on minimum wage because Alex knew the owner and told me that I WAS working there, or else. I didn't particuarly want to suffer the 'or else'. To be honest my boss didn't really care that I had resigned and I felt a lot better after I had.

I was now stood in the room that I had called mine for the last few days. I was sat on the bed, letting my thoughts run wild. I barely knew these boys and yet so much had happened over the last few days and now I was going on tour with the biggest boy band in the world. They showed me that they really cared about me, and I felt really safe around Harry, he seemed really protective of me and to be honest I was still unsure as to whether that was a good thing, because yes he would protect me against Alex but he also had a temper on him and that scared me.

"Hey Lou?" Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Harry stood in the door way of the room, his body leant up against the door frame. I turned around and smiled to him.