We've Got A Bit Of Love Hate

AN:

Oh my word guys, you must hate me for not updating!! I'm so sorry I have been super busy but I have been writing little bits of this chapter and now I've finally finished it! Yey!!

Well I already have my first One Shot request to do, haven't started that yet but will soon.

The tittle comes from Na Na Na, its the first line. This title doesn't descibe Harry and Louis' normally it describes Louis and his mum.

No mature content in this apart from odd bit. YEY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry:

The car was silent as me and Louis rode up to Doncaster. We had arrived in Manchester in the early hours of the morning and had been greeted with the busy city life as we woke. Louis seemed more at home in the great city and pointed out many landmarks that he recognised from weekend visits with friends and family that he had been on in his former years. I had been to Manchester several times myself, seeing that I didn't live too far away but I wouldn't call the cities great buildings and heaving streets familiar, on the contrary, to me they all looked the same and I gave up trying to work out where we were from one point to the next and just let the streets go by from the bus. Once we had arrived to our destination, somewhere in the mass of streets that made up the large city, me and Louis had pretty much got off the bus and dived into a waiting car that I had arranged to take us to Doncaster. Originally I had said that I would drive but management had insisted that someone else drive us, probably to keep an eye on us, but I decided against arguing, knowing it would cause more damage than it was worth. So after saying a quick farewell to the boys, who were going to explore Manchester while we were gone, we dove into the back seats of the car and let the driver, George, take us to Louis' home town of Doncaster.

I looked over to the boy that occupied so many of my thoughts of late and found him staring absent mindedly out of the window, his eyes trained onto the passing blurrs of scenery but his facial expression told me he wasn't taking any of it in as his mind was elsewhere, lost in a battlefield of thoughts, each one struggling to take up his senses more than the others and the obvious outcome was the poor boy not being able to think clearly, his mind a jumble of words and feelings that had described his life in the weeks that had passed. I felt sorry for him, I really did. It seemed that no matter how much I tried to comfort him, to reassure him that his life was going to be okay, he wouldn't, or couldn't believe it, the nagging worries of Alex constantly eating away at his concious and subconcious mind.

I wanted to free him of this nightmare that he seemed to be stuck in, I wanted to make it better for him, so that his life became what could resemble a normal one but it didn't matter how much effort I put into trying to achieve that cause I still got nothing out of it. This angered me a little, but I knew that I had to control my anger, for Louis' sake. I knew that if I let my anger take control of me then I would do something that I would regret and I could end up hurting Louis, and that is something that I swore I would never do. I saw how hurt Louis was from the pain that Alex had put him through and quite honestly it made me feel sick. How could anyone treat another human being like that, let alone their own boyfriend? It disgusted me and I made myself the promise that Alex wouldn't get away with it. If he came looking for Louis again, it would be the last thing he would ever do. I would never let him near my Louis again. A part of me wanted to show him what he had put Louis through, make him hurt like Louis had, but the one thought that I would never bring myself to the same level as that lowlife stopped me from doing anything irrantional. I knew that beating him to a pulp or raping him myself, whilst satisfying that he would feel exactly what he inflicted on Louis, it would only make me as bad as him and that is label I refused to wear. No, I would be there for Louis, the need to protect him far outweighed the desire to harm and mutalate the venemous snake that did the same to him.