Chapter 2

Rachel's pov

I have two tears escape from my eyes. They are very warm considering the fact that it is really cold out. More tears escape from my eyes and the next thing I knew, my eyes were blood shot red.

"Hey, are you okay?" Someone asks behind me

"I-I'm fine" I say quickly wiping away my tears but more seen to fall out. The guy comes close to me, holds the end of his sleeves with his thumbs and rubs all the tears away and for some odd reason they stop falling.

He holds out his hand for me and says "Hi. I'm Jesse St. James "

"It's nice to meet you Jesse. I'm Rachel." I say shaking his hand

"What school do you go to?" I ask

"McKinley High. You?" He asks

"Same" I say giggling slightly

"You have a very cute giggle. Too bad I couldn't have meet you like that" he says

"It's complicated" I say

"Well no matter what it is someone always needs someone else to hold them while they are crying" he says giggling and side hugging me trying to make me feel better.

As I smile he looks at me in the eyes and he smiles and that smile. It is so cute. He was leaning in still keeping a tight grip on me till I heard "What the hell is going on here?!" Yells Noah.

"Noah this is Jesse. Jesse this is Noah" I say. Jesse stands up, walks over to my brother, and stretches out his hand for Noah to shake.

"It's nice to meet you Noah" Jesse says with his cute smile.

"I prefer Puck" Noah says with a glare on his face.

"Oh" says Jesse kind of confused.

Noah slaps jesse's hand away from him and yells to me "What the hell were you doing with this guy!"

"Nothing! He was just comforting me." I said

"Because..." He said motioning to go on.

"None of your business" I say. At that moment I realized I don't need to apologize to Noah. He had to apologize to me! I mean he knew I was joking and he could've told me nicer.

"C'mon Jesse" I told Jesse as I walked passed Noah with Jesse following me.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Jesse asks with a jealous look on his face.

"Eww no! He's my brother!" I say. Jesse gets that cute smile of his back plastered on his face and said "So I was wondering... Would you like to go out some time?" He asks

"I would love too!" I say with a smile. First day of school here and I'm already going on a date! And he is pretty cute...

"So are you ready for the first day at Mckinley High" he asks

"Yeah but I'm a little nervous" I admit

"Why?" He asks

"Well because I don't know any of these people. I don't know which ones are nice or which ones are mean" I say as we're walking down the hallway.

"Don't worry about it. Everyone is super nice here!" He says

"Are you sure you're not lying to me?" I ask

"Positive." He says. We make a turn as he shows me the way to class with the schedule I showed him that I got on the website.

SPLASH

There I was with slushy all over my face. I turned to the guy who threw it at me then I turned to Jesse "Oh yeah so nice!" I say withy sarcasm.

As I was rinsing the the slushy off my hair in the bathroom. Two girls came in.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" The goth one with the long black hair asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say.

"Who did this to you" the short one asks.

"I don't know but he was a little chubby and he had a big leather jacket on" I say

"Korafsky!" The girls say at the same time

"I'm Tina by the way" the goth one says.

"And I'm Merecadez" says the short one

"I'm Rachel" I say

"Are you new here?" Tina asks

"How'd you know" I asked

"Trust me if you weren't new here you would've most likely known who Korafsky was" Meracdez says

"So what are you Freshman? Sophomore?" Tina asks while they both help me clean up.

"Freshman" I say

"Oooh so are we! We could be like best friends!" Says Tina

"That's really nice of you! Just bringing me in like this" I say. They were just so nice!

"No problem. We are always looking for a fourth member" Says Mercadez.

"Well how many members do you need?" I ask with a giggle.

"More then three that's for sure" Tina says as we all walk out.

"Who's the third?" I ask

"Oh you'll meet him in luncn." Answers Tina.

"Let me see your schedule" Mercadez says. I hand it to her and she started reading it.

"Dang it! We barely have any classes together we only have math and Spanish!" Says Mercadez

"Well me and Rachel have "Science, History, English, and Chemistry together!" Tina yells.

"What about homeroom and P.E?" I ask

"Well she has P.E with Kurt" Says Mercadez.

"Who is Kurt?" I ask

"The third one of the group, you'll meet him after Spanish" explained Tina before some guy came up to her, put his hands one her eyes and said "Guess who?"

A/N:

Hi everyone! I hope you liked that chapter. Rachel has 4 friends now! Yay! I hope this chapter wasn't boring, trust me finchel is on the way! Hopefully in the next chapter! Now it's time for QOTD

QOTD: Who do you think put hands on Tina's eyes?

Well I will see you guys next time I love you all so much! Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me if you want me to write more finchel stories when I'm done with this one (might be a sequa) Well bye everyone I love you!