Chapter 13

Rachel's pov

As soon as I open the door I close it. I don't want to ruin Tina and Artie's moment. I saw them kissing. EEEPPPPP!!!! Finally! I knew they were gonna happen.

At the end of the day I went downstairs to go to the cafeteria and get something from the vending machine. I get a bag of small Oreos and start eating them while walking back. I then see Quinn coming my way.

"Not surprised to see you eating that." She says walking by me.

I immediately went to the trash can and threw them out. I forgot I was on a diet. I can't look so bloated forever. I see Finn from a far distance. He looks pretty confused seeing that I threw away a full bag of Oreos.

"Rachel, you do realize you wasted a dollar, right?" He asks.

"Oh, did I?" I ask sarcastically.

He chuckles. "I thought you were done not eating."

"I still eat." I say as we start walking.

"No you don't. I'm really worried about you Rachel. When we went to Starbucks you didn't even drink half of your cup and you love Starbucks." He says.

I sigh. "I'm just on a diet."

"Why?" Seriously?

"So I can be skinny." I say in a duh tone.

"You're perfectly fine." He says.

"Literally and it's killing me." I hear him mumble. I smile to myself.

"No I'm not...."

"Yes you are!" He exclaims.

"If I was I would get all the attention like Quinn. She has a perfect body. Don't deny it."

"She has an okay body. You're perfect." He says.

"Wanna ride?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. We get in his truck and he starts driving.

"Thanks by the way. For saying those nice things about me." I say.

"Any time." He says. I smile to myself. He pulls up to my house.

"Wanna come in? My brother isn't here, he's on a date with Quinn." I say. I hate the fact he's dating Quinn.

"Sure." He says.

We walk into the house and go upstairs to my room. I lay on my bed and he stands there. I tap the space next to me motioning him to come lay with me. He joins me.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Us." He says. I sit up.

"Us?" I ask.

"Yeah. We barely talk about the kiss and when we do, it turns into an argument." He says sitting up as well.

"Why do you get so mad when we talk about this?" He asks.

"Well because I was dating Jesse." I say.

"But you're not anymore."

"And we haven't talked about it sense then."

"So what? Are you still mad?" He asks.

"Not really." I say.

"So what you're saying is, if I kissed you right now, you wouldn't get mad?" He asks.

"Nope." I say. I hope this is going where I think it's going.

He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I've never felt a kiss so magical in my life. Not even with Jesse. I'm doing cartwheels in my stomach and fireworks are exploding all over the place. Bufferflies fly when we lay down again and kiss more. He slips his tounge in my mouth and I slip mine in his. Are tounges dance around and it's amazing. I pull away smiling, rubbing my forehand against his.

Mercedes' pov

Sam and I see Tina and Artie together, Puck and Quinn together, and Kurt and some kid together. I care more about Kurt, Tina, and Artie then I do for Quinn and Puck though. When Sam looks at Puck and Quinn I see jealousy in his eyes. Then I start feeling jealous. I though he only liked me. I guess I was wrong. I knew this was a mistake.

"I have to go." I say picking up my purse and putting my jacket on.

"What? Why so early?" He asks.

"I have a doctors appointment." I state. It sounds like a question though.

"Okay?" He says.

I say bye to him and thank him for paying. I then walk out of the building with a teary eye. Why am I crying over this? I'm Mercedes Jones!

Kurt's pov

So Blaine and I met at Starbucks. When we did it was love at first sight. I have never felt this way for anyone. He has such an impact on me. We were at breadsticks right now. Having an amazing date. I can't wait to tell the girls! We were in the middle f a conversation when I hear a lot of noise. I look to see Mercedes running out of breadsticks leaving Sam confused. What? They're a thing? Then an idea pops in my head. Sleepover!

Later That Day.

Noah/Puck's pov

Quinn and I went on a date a couple of minutes ago. I just dropped her off and I'm heading to my place. When I walk in the house is completely quiet. Moms probably at work. I go upstairs to check on Rachel. Once I open her door I see her and Finn cuddled on her bed sound asleep. Now that I think about it, they're actually really cute. I guess I trust Finn now. He better not hurt my little sister though!

Next Day.

Rachel's pov

Finn left about an hour ago because his mom was worried. My mom got home like, two minutes ago.

I really like Finn. But what about Jesse? I like them both but it feels as if Finn is more important. Plus, Jesse and I broke up. Everything about the kiss Finn and I had was magical and perfect. Except one thing, I couldn't help but feel a little guilty like I'm cheating on Jesse all over again. I really need someone to talk to this about. As if my phone was reading my mind I got a text from Kurt.

Wanna have a sleepover right before sectionals with the girls? - Kurt

I would love that. - Rachel.

A/n:

Hi everyone! I hope you liked the chapter! The next chapter will probably be one of my favorites to write.

QOTD: What do you think about the kiss?

That's it for now! I'll see you guys next time. Bye!

- Lauren Alemere