Chapter 3

Rachel's pov

"Mike!" Yelled Tina hugging a so called 'Mike' "Mike this Rachel the newest member of the group" Tina said to Mike.

"Hi I'm Mike. Tina's boyfriend" Mike said putting his arm around Tina.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Rachel" I say. We shake hands and the four of us start walking to our classes.

"Well me and Rachel have to go to Spanish, bye guys!" Mercadez says as we start walking to Spanish class.

"Bye!" Mike and Tina say while they walk to they're French class hand in hand.

"Hurry and take this seat next to me before Sam does!" Mercadez exclaims as she points to the seat next to her.

"Who's Sam?" I ask

"This guy who has been crushing on me" she answers

"Do you like him?" I ask

"Yeah but I'm scared of what people will think" she says a little guilty

"Is he that bad?" I ask

"He makes impressions and calls himself white chocolate!" She says as I laugh.

Finn's pov

"Okay everybody!" Mr. Shue yells "I would like you to meet someone new to this school. Rachel why don't you introduce yourself?" Mr. Shue asks

"Okay." I heard an angelic voice say.
She stands up and I noticed she was right behind me.

"Hi I'm Rachel Berry. Im from New York and I'm a freshman" Rachel says.

"Nice job Rachel!" Mr. Shue exclaims. "Noah" Mr. Shue continues telling the guy next to me to introduce himself.

"I'm Noah but I prefer Puck don't ask why the last time someone did it didn't end well" he says glancing at Rachel as she rolls her eyes. Even when she does that she's beautiful.

She noticed me staring at her so she smiled and blushed as I kept looking into her eyes. She was so pretty!

"Hey dude, there's a nerd new girl! Now we know who's gonna get slushied today!" Bryan (made up football player) says.

"Y-yeah" I say. I can't believe I'm gonna have to slushy such a beautiful girl! She doesn't deserve this! But I have to keep my rep up. Besides, Quinn is already my girlfriend. My really controlling girlfriend.

Before I knew it class ended and as I turned around I saw Rachel talking about this 'Jesse' kid. Of course I had to eavesdrop. What?

"And he is so sweet! He's actually my first boyfriend" Rachel says dreamily as she talks about her boyfriend.... Wait what?! Damn it! I should've known she wasn't available! A girl like that could never be available.

"Aww that's so sweet! But I saw you making cute little smiles to Finn" Mercadez says

"Finn?" She asks

"Yeah the guy in front of you" Mercadez answers

"Yeah he is SUPER cute but I don't even know him. How can I like him? I mean sure he looks like a sweet, nice, kind, amazing, and super handsome guy! But I'm going on a date with Jesse" Rachel says

I always hated Jesse! Jesse and I were always head to head against fame, popularity, and especially the girls! But it's not over yet, although throwing a slushy at her wont make things any better.

I get pulled by the guys to the cafeteria, one of them fills a cup yo with slushy and then they hand it to me.

"I think we all agree that Finn should do the honors" one of them says

"I don't know guys..." I say

"C'mon Finn! Right now isn't a good time to be whimp" one of them says

See the thing is, I never wanted to be one of the 'slushy thrower guys'. I wanted to be a drummer. But if I tell the guys they'll think I'm gay. And trust me I am NOT gay and even if I was I wouldn't come out! Did you see what they did to that Kurt guy?!

"Fine." I say. I can't believe I'm doing this! I walk to the hallway with a slushy in my hand. This is it. Why do I feel so bad? I do this all the time! But why does this time sting me the most?!

I walked up to Rachel. She was there beautiful as ever but about to have grape slushy all over her face. She looked away from her locker and looked at me. She saw the cup in my hands and get wide eyes. And then........

SPLASH

Slushy all over her face. She looked up at me with sad eyes while I had guilty ones.

"I thought you were different Finn! I thought you were the only football player who wasn't this mean! What did I do to you?! The first time I saw you I thought you were kind, a leader, talented, but most importantly different! I thought you were the only jock that wasn't like this!" She says with tears in her eyes

"But I guess I was wrong! Get this through your head Finn! You may think you're the king of the school because you throw slushies at people but guess what! You're not! I bet you will have nothing to do in your life because you're to busy making people's life a living hell to think about it! High school ends asshole! One day you won't rule the school! You'll just be another nobody that doesn't know what to do with his life! You're to afraid to admit that you're scared that school will end before you know it! Because when high school ends your life ends! And you'll regret everything you did in high school because you wanted to do something else! Not be a jerk! But I guess you'll have to exept the fact that your so called 'friends' are living your life!" She says and every single word she said was true.

It was as if I slushied the love of my life

Rachel's pov

I can't believe Finn did that! It was as if I got slushied by the love of my life