Chapter 8

Finn's pov

"Hey guys, can I ask you something?" Asks Sam in our locker changing room.

"Yeah man, what's up?" I ask putting some deodorant on.

"Well I really like this girl and I'm pretty sure that she likes me back but she's playing hard to get!" He exclaims.

"Who's the girl?" Asks Jesse.

"Mercedes" he says.

"Mercedes?!" Asks puck.

"Yeah..." Answers Sam.

"Well go after her dude! That's how i got Tina!" Exclaim Mike while Artie looked down..... Weird.

"I know, I know! But Mercedes and I have a really weird relationship and I don't know if she even see's me that way!" Says Sam.

"Well how do you think the guys in this locker room get girls? By going after them! That's how Mike has Tina, Jesse has Rachel, and Finn has Quinn" Says Puck.

"Dude, why are you even with Quinn? It's obvious you don't like her!" Says Artie with a chuckle.

"I don't even know anymore... I'm thinking of breaking up with her" I say.

"And I'm thinking you like Rachel. I saw the way you were looking at her in the quire room" Says Sam. Then Jesse starts glaring at me.

"Umm"

Later that day

"Hey Quinn, can I talk to you?" I ask. 

"Yeah. What's up babe?" She asks.

"I'm.... Breaking up with you" I say.

"You're what?!" She yells.

"I'm breaking up with you" I repeat.

"I heard you the first time!" She yells.

"Oh...."

"It's because of that dwarf isn't it?!" She yells.

"She's not a dwarf!" I yell.

"I knew it!" She exclaims.

"Honesty, I never felt anything with you. I just let my reputation take over" I say speaking the truth.

"Ugh!" She yells.

Rachel's pov

"You!!!!!!!!" Yells Quinn running over to my locker.

"I what?" I ask.

"You took Finn away from me! Yeah he just broke up with me! I knew he liked you! I don't know why though! You're the ugliest girl in the world! You look like Elmo sold you his nose! You manage to dress like an old lady and toddler at the same time! And finally, you're a the fattest girl in the universe! Lay off those burgers would you?! You're as sexy as a cabbage patch kid! So lay of Finn, got it?! Good!" Quinn exclaims walking off and every word she said was true...

Later that day

"Hey Rachel! Wait up!" Exclaims Finn as I walk to lunch.

"What?" I ask.

"Can't I hang out with you?" He says with a chuckle as I push him playfully. We walk into the lunch line and get our food. I get a burger and look at it for 10 seconds then put it back and get 7 celery sticks and we go to the lunch table.

We sit down and everyone stars eating when I barley eat half of one of my celery sticks. Then Finn notices.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks.