Chapter 12

Finn's pov

Flashback

"Okay, the first thing I want you guys to do is to do a trust fall." Says Ms. Pillsberry.

"I'll catch Finn!" Exclaims Puck.

"Fine." I agree. Puck gets behind me.

"Okay Finn, you can fall now." Says Ms. Pillsberry. I fall down and puck doesn't catch me purposely.

"What the hell dude!" I yell.

"That's what you get for kissing my sister!" Exclaims Puck. I then tackle him to the ground.

End of flashback

Rachel sighs. "What am I gonna do with him?" She says. I laugh.

"So I'm single and you're single.... Do you see where I'm going with this?" I ask.

She giggles. "Yes."

"So if I asked you out would you say yes?" I ask.

"I don't know Finn..." She says.

"Why????" I whine.

She giggles again. That adorable giggle. "I still have tiny feelings for Jesse."

I sigh. "Fine." I say.

"Oh take a right!" She exclaims.

"I already took a left..." I say.

"No dips Sherlock." She mumbles.

"Whatever. Let's go to Starbucks." I say.

"Aren't you scared my brother will kill you?" She teases.

"Ha! I could beat him in 2 seconds! Look how big I am!" I brag. She giggles.

"Fine. Let's go to starbucks." She says. Yes!

Next Day

Rachel's pov

I walk into school, people staring at me. Okay then. Suddenly Jacob Ben Israel comes up to me with a camera behind him and he was holding a microphone. Great. Note to sarcasm.

"Hey Rachel! Over here!" He yells getting my attention.

"What do you want Jacob?!" I ask annoyed.

"Is it true that you cheated on Jesse St. James with Finn Hudson?" He asks.

"What?! Who told you that?!" How did people find out? They probably think I'm a bitch. Great way to start the school year, huh?

"Quinn Fabray." He says playing a video.

"I saw it with my own eyes! It's the reason why Finn broke up with me! I mean, why else would someone want to dump me?!" She asks in the video.

"We should've seen this coming guys, never trust a dwarf. And remember to vote Quinn Fabray for prom queen!" She continues. What did I ever do to this girl to make her hate me so much?!

"Ugh!" I yell.

"So you're not denying this?" He asks.

"No but please don't put this online!" I say.

"Only if you let me touch your boobs."

"On the shirt?"

"Under the bra." He says. I groan. No way am I doing that.

I walk over to my locker and see Tina and Artie coming towards me.

"Hey Rachel." Says Tina.

"Hey." I say in a bad mood. I really don't want to talk right now.

"We heard what happened and we're really sorry." Says Artie.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault anyways." I say.

"Well anyways, we were offering you a one of a kind dinner with Tina and Artie on Tuesdays." Says Tina brightening up the mood a little bit. I look at them confused.

"Tina and I always have lunch together in the auditorium on Tuesdays." Says Artie.

"Nobody ever came to them. Not even Mike. So we were wondering if you would like to join us just this once." Tina said.

"I'm honored. I would love to go to an Artina/Tartie dinner!" I exclaim. This will be fun. Plus, I'm a huge Artina/Tartie shipper. From a distance I see Mike glaring at Artie. I wonder what's wrong with him.

Later That Day.

The bell rang and it was time to meet Tina and Artie in the auditorium. I get my things, put them in my locker, and I'm about to leave when someone stops me. Can you guess who it is?

"Hey." He says.

"Hey Finn." I say.

"I heard what happened. I'm so sorry." He says.

"It's fine, Finn. Don't worry about it. I have to go I'm meeting up with Tina and Artie." I say.

"Trust me I'll make it up to you!" He exclaims.

I giggle. "Trust me I'm fine." I kiss his cheek, leaving him dumbfounded, and walk off. I don't care what people think. I care about Finn so much. Nothing is going to get in the way of that. If I like him, I'll go after him.

I walk over to the auditorium to catch up with Tina and Artie. I walk to the door, swing it open, and there I see...

Quinn's pov

"Hey! Quinn! Over here!" Yells someone walking to me.

"Sorry. I don't have time for autographs." I say and walk off.

"I don't want your autograph!" The person following me says. I turn around to see who it is.

"Then what do you want?" I ask.

"Look, we both don't have that many positive things to say about Rachel, right?" The person asks.

"Yeah..." I say motioning them to go on.

"Well I have a plan to get revenge. In every angle we can."

"I'm in." If it means torturing Rachel, I will do whatever it takes.

Mercedes pov

"Hey Mercedes." Says Sam walking over to my locker.

"Hey Sam." I say getting some books.

"Well I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?" He asks.

"I don't know.." I say closing my locker.

"Please Mercedes! It'll be our little secret. Nobody has to know about it." He says.

"Fine." I say. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on Sam.

"Alright! Meet me at breadsticks! 7:30!" He says excitedly and walks off.

7:30

"Hey Sam." I say.

"Hey Mercedes." Sam says. I sit down next to him and we start talking about random things. I actually had a really good time.

"Wait Sam, is that-"

"Yeah."

"And is that-"

"Yeah." We both look at each other shocked.

A/n:

Hey, what's up you guys?! I hope you had an amazing week! And trust me there will be Klaine on the way. What kind of finchel story would this be if there was no Klaine?

QOTD: What do you think about all the new couples?

Well that's it for now! I'll see you guys next time! Make sure to vote and comment, Bye!

-Lauren Alemere