Chapter 10

Rachel's pov

"I-I'm sorry. This is wrong." I say walking away.

He follows me quickly and says "what do you mean?"

"Look Finn, you may have broken up wth Quinn but I'm still win Jesse. I just cheated on Jesse." I say super guilty.

"He doesn't deserve you!" He exclaims.

"I'm sorry Finn." I say walking back to the lunch table.

I can't believe I just did that. I just cheated on my boyfriend. I need to tell him. I would want him to tell me if it was the other way around. But I can't I don't wanna see that sad look on his face. I'll tell him after sectionals. He's one of our strongest members and if I tell him before sectionals we might lose him and lose sectionals. We all walk into the choir room after school and Jesse puts his arm around me. I can feel Finn staring at us.

"Okay guys. Sectionals. We have to practice really hard if we want to beat vocal adrenaline. We obviously have Rachel as the solo and she will be singing 'Don't rain on my parade' but we need to find out what the group will be singing." Says Mr. Shue

"If I were you I wouldn't give the solo to Rachel. You never know when she can bail on us." Says Santana as she high fives Quinn. I look down.

"Hey l-leave her alone." Says Tina.

"What did you say to me bitch?" Asks Santana.

"Okay!" Says Mr. Shuester.

"Enough fighting we have to find a song for sectionals!" He continues.

"How about this? Why don't we all look for some songs after glee club and tomorrow we'll give the ideas to you." Says Noah.

"Good idea No-"

"Puck."

Mr. Shuester sighs. "Good idea Puck." He says emphasizing on 'Puck'.

Finn's pov

"Hey Rachel!" I exclaim running forwards Rachel's locker.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Wanna work together to find songs. I think we both have good ideas and-"

"Finn what we doing?" She asks cutting me off.

"I mean, I have a boyfriend." She continues.

"Yeah I've noticed." I say.

"Look it's obvious how upset Jesse will get if I work with you and I don't want to do that to him." She says.

"Fine." I say.

She turns around and see's Jesse flirting with another cheerleader.

"Fine. Meet me at my house. 5:30." With that she walks away.

Rachel's pov

Ding Dong!

I open the door and there, stands Finn, with flowers. He has no idea how much I want to kiss him right now. But I can't. And I won't.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

"Y-yeah sure." I say letting him in.

"I'm really sorry. I know you just wanna be friends and I tried to push you. I know that you're with Jesse so I'll try to back off, okay?" He asks.

I pull him into a hug. Because of our hight difference I'm a little lower then his nipples.

"Thank you Finn. I'm gonna put these in a vase." I say taking the flowers and getting a vase.

I come back and ask him "So do you have any ideas?"

"How about 'You don't always get what you want'?" He asks.

"I like it." I say looking him in the eye. We both smile at each other.

Next day.

Glee rehearsals.

I'm freaking out! Sectionals is in 2 days and Finn and I only came up with 'You don't always get what you want". I could totally get the hint he was throwing at me and it's sweet. But I'm with Jesse.

"Okay guys! Sectionals! Any ideas?" Asks Mr. Shue.

"Rachel and I came up with 'You don't always get what you want'" Suggests Finn as Jesse shot him a glare.

"Great idea guys!" Exclaims Mr. Shuester.

"Ugh! Is Rachel your favorite or something?!" Quinn yells.

"Stand up for me babe!" She exclaims to Noah... Wait what?!

"Babe?!" I ask.

"Umm.." Noah says.

"Ugh!" I yell.

All of that anger I had for Noah slowly started coming back! Why the hell would he date Quinn?! Wait a minute, they use to go out until Quinn moved here! Now I remember! I still hate Quinn though. She hated me because she wanted to be the only girl in Noah's life.

A/n:

Short chapter. I know I'm sorry! Just to let you know next chapter will be the sectionals chapter.

QOTD: Who do you think Noah/Puck will choose? Quinn or Rachel?