Chapter 9

Jesse's pov

Everyone's in the choir room practicing for sectionals when Finn says he needs to go the bathroom. He's nice and all but he's to close to Rachel. I know for a fact he likes her and now that she left glee club they only talk in lunch and I always have my arm rapped around her there. A couple of minutes later I see him walking back.... Holding hands with Rachel!

"Guys guess who wants to join glee club again?!" He yells excitedly.

"RACHEL!!!!" Everyone yells excitedly.

"Why are you holding hands?!" I ask. Everyone ignores me and hugs Rachel. I get up pull Rachel away for everyone and hug her tightly.

"I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too." she says.

"But why were you hugging.... Him?!" I whisper/yell

"He has a name!....Woah déjà vu." She whispered the end (You'll get that joke if you read the last chapter carefully)

"What?!" I ask.

"Why can't I have guy friends?!" She whisper/yells.

"You know he's into you!" I yell.

"Ugh whatever!" She yells.

"Hey Rach? Kurt wants to talk to you." Says Finn walking over to us.

"Okay, I'll be right there." She says. He nods and walks away.

"Rach?!" I whisper/yell looking at her

"Friends can have nicknames, you know." She says walking away.

Rachel's pov

It's lunch time and Kurt and I walk into the cafeteria line.

"So tell me about you and Finn!" Exclaims Kurt taking a sandwich.

"What about me and Finn?" I asked, also getting one.

"Word on the street is that Sam saw you and Finn on a date!" Yells Kurt.

"Shhh!" I tell him.

"Oh right! Sooo?" He whispers getting an apple.

"Going to 711 isn't a date!" I whisper getting a bowl of grapes. We get water and goldfish and start walking to our table.

"Oh come on!" He whispers.

"Look, yes I like Finn." He squeals.

"But I also like Jesse!" I whisper.

"If you like 2 people, go with the second one. Because if you really liked the first one then you would have never fell for the second one." He says.

"Who said that?" I ask.

"Captain Jack Spero!" (don't know if I spelled that wrong) I looked at him confused.

"I don't know his real name!" He exclaims as I laugh.

"Who's name?" Asks Tina walking to us with Mercedes.

"Know ones. Don't you agree that Rachel should go out with Finn?!" Kurt asks them.

"Yeah!" Mercedes and Tina say.