Chapter 11

Rachel's pov

I walk to my locker to see so called "Quick" making out on my locker. They're the new power couple now that Finn and Quinn broke up. I roll my eyes and push them out of they way.

"Excuse me?!" Quinn yells.

"No excuse you. You were in my way." I say opening my locker.

"Are you gonna let her talk to me like that?!" She yells at Noah.

"Rachel, just knock it off!" He exclaims.

I look him in the eye. Had he really gotten this low? "Unbelievable." I say getting my books, closes my locker, and waking away. I could hear Noah sigh. I hate my life. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Oh, h-hey." I say getting quiet, once realizing who it is.

"Look I hate this awkwardness between us!" Exclaims Finn.

"What awkwardness?" I ask.

"Look, we kissed! So what?! I don't want that to-"

"Wait a minute! You two kissed?!?'!" Yelled Noah and Jesse. Oh joy.

"No Jesse! I can explain-"

"I can't believe you!" He exclaims walking off. Ugh!

Noah suddenly started waking to Finn. Super mad.

"You okay buddy?" Asks Finn. The next thing I knew Finn and Noah were in the ground fighting as I tried to pull them apart. Mr. Shue comes in and see's what's going on.

"Hey! Hey!! HEY!!!" Mr. Shuester catches everyone's attention.

"What is going on here?!?!?!" He yells

"THIS IDIOT THINKS IT'S OKAY TO KISS MY SISTER!" Noah yells.

"YEAH, AND THIS IDIOT THINKS HE CAN CONTROL HIS SISTER ALL HIS LIFE. WELL GUESS WHAT! YOU CAN'T!" Yells Finn.

"THAT'S IT!" Noah yells running to Finn.

"NOAH, FINN, RACHEL IN MY OFFICE NOW!" Yells Mr. Shuester. What did I do?!

Noah/Puck's pov

"Do you guys want to tell me what was going on?!" Asked Mr. Shue

Everyone stays silent.

"Ugh! I can't believe you two!" Rachel exclaims.

"What did I do?!" Asks Finn.

"You know he's not worth it!" She exclaims, wait what?

"What?!" I yell. We then all started fighting and yelling at the same time.

"GUYS THIS IS ENOUGH!" Yells Mr. Shuester.

"I'm nice enough to not get you guys suspended. But you have after school detention for a week." He says.

"No!" Yells Rachel.

"I didn't do anything!" She exclaims.

Mr. Shuester sighs "You're right Rachel. I'm sorry." He says.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"Now this isn't an ordinary detention. You guys will be sent to Ms. Pillsberry to work on your trust exercises." He says.

"Why do we need that?" I ask.

"Well you Noah-"

"Puck."

"Well you Puck, don't trust your best friend with your sister." He says.

"What about me?" Asks Finn.

"You need to feel secure that Puck trusts you. That this isn't just a sick game he's playing." Mr. Shue says.

We sigh. "Fine."

Rachel's pov

"So that's what happened." I say.

"Oh my god!" Exclaims Mercedes.

"I wish a guy was so into me that he would do that." Says Tina while Artie was looking at her.

"What about Mike?" Asks Kurt.

"I don't know. I mean, he seems pretty distant now." She says sadly.

"Trust me Tina, there are millions of guys that would die to be yours." Artie says. I feel something going on here...

Tina smiles widely at Artie. Yep there is definitely something going on here.

"Well speaking of love, I met with someone!" Kurt says. We all cheer while Artie rolls his eyes sense he's the only one here that likes girls.

"Who is he?!" Asks Mercedes.

"His name is Blaine." We all cheer even louder.

"There's just one problem." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"He's in the warblers." We all groan.

"But I'm convincing him to come here to join the New Directions." He says.

"Well at-least we can have more people." Says Tina.

"Yeah but everyone will be so mad and think he's a spy." Says Kurt. We all sigh.

Why is love so difficult?

Later that day.

"Jesse! Jesse! Jesse please just listen to me!" I yell running to him after school while we're in the parking lot.

"What?!" He yells turning around.

"I'm sorry, okay?! I really like you but I'm not the only one who messed up in this relationship!" I exclaim.

"What did I do?!" He yells.

"You think I haven't noticed you flirting with random cheerleaders!" I exclaim.

He sighs.

"Exactly!" I say. I can't believe he's blaming this on only me.

"Well maybe if we're having me so many problems we should just end 'us', huh?!" He yells. My heart breaks.

"F-fine." I say. He sighs and gets in his car, driving away and the worst part is, he was my ride!

I walk back home, tears streaming down my face. Then I hear a horn. I look to see Finn's old, blue, dirty pick up truck.

He gets out of the car. "Are you okay?!" He asks worriedly.

"Jesse dumped me." I say. He brings me into a hug and rubs my back.

"It's okay. He's not worth your tears." He whispers softly in my ear.

"He was the first guy I liked. Mostly because I met him before you." I could feel his smile on my hair.

"C'mon, let me drive you home." I thank him and he drives me home.

"So how did the trust exercise work with you and my brother?" I ask.

"Umm..." Oh boy.

A/n:

Hi everyone! I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry it took a while for me to update. But I promise you there will be a lot more finchel scenes in the way.

QOTD: Favorite finchel moment? Mine is the time he proposed to Rachel.

Well that's it for now. I'll see you later fellow gleeks! Bye!