Chapter 14

Rachel's pov

I just parked and was heading to the door at Finn and Kurt's house. I'm pretty nervous because this is the first time I'm going to be seeing Finn after the kiss. I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did. 'Cause I really enjoyed it. I knock on the door and Finn opens it. He smiles brightly once he sees me.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Come in." He makes a way for me to come in. He closes the door behind him.

"So before you go meet my brother downstairs I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me this Friday." He asks nervously. I smile.

"I would love that." I say. We both smile even wider if that's possible.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 7 and where something comfortable." He kisses my cheek.

"Bye gorgeous." He then walks out the door and I see his car drive away. Kurt probably payed him to leave so it could be only us.

I walk downstairs and all the girls immediately squeal.

"I never seen anything so adorable in my entire life!" Exclaims Mercedes. I giggle.

"So time for boys update. Tina, start us off." Says Kurt.

"I kissed Artie!" We all squeal.

"Oh my god that's amazing!" I act like I don't know. I don't want her to be embarrassed.

"Ok Mercedes!"

She sighs. "I'm having boy problems."

"What?" I ask sadly.

"I went on a date with Sam and we saw Puck and Quinn. I guess he has feelings for Quinn or something but he was looking at her in a way I wish he looked at me." I blush. That was probably the day Finn and I kissed sense Noah was on a date with Quinn.

I know I should feel bad for Mercedes and I do. I just can't stop from blushing everytime I think of Finn. I hope I'm not as red as I think I am. Kurt talks about Blaine so Mercedes and Tina have their full attention on him. Thank god! Why am I so addicted to Finn? It's like I can't be without him. I am so excited for our date!

"You ok Rach?" Asks Mercedes.

"Perfectly fine!"

Next Day

Finn's pov

I'm so happy that Rachel isn't that dating that asshole anymore. She finally sees he's not worth it! Our date is in a couple of days and I'm thinking of going to see the stars at night with a picnic. I know it's cheesy but I know how much Rachel loves stars. She is one after all.

"Mom I'm gonna go shopping!" I yell.

"What?!" She yells back.

"I'm gonna go shopping!" I repeat.

"I heard you, I just can't believe it!" She yells. I roll my eyes and walk downstairs.

"Bye." I say grabbing my coat, seeing her doing the dishes.

"Bye honey. Be safe!" She says.

"Will do." I say stepping out of the house.

I drive my car to giant and go to the fruit section. I pick up some watermelons, apples, and rasberries. I get some vegan food 'cause I know she's vegan. I also get some red roses and right something  down on a card. Finally, I get a star shaped cutter for the fruit. I go to the cashier and start putting my things on the black thing that moves.