Family

Time skip
*at the guild*

Makarov's p.o.v.

I'm standing in front of the guild waiting for my granddaughter. My son Ivan gave her to the "Love for Children" orphanage to give her a better life than he could give her so now it's time for her to come home and meet her real family.  Laxus doesn't know he has a little sister. He thinks he is an only child, but no he's not, he is the oldest of two children. as I'm watching the road a girl with blond hair walks up the hill. She's wearing a blue dress that goes down to her knees along with her she has a big pink suitcase and a note in her left hand.

"Excuse me my name is Lucy and I'm looking for someone named Makarov he's my Grandfather," the girl asked me "Yes, that would be me." I said to her  "OH MY GOODNESS!" she said with tears in her eyes. Lucy then bent down and hugged me. "Grandpa I would like to join the guild." She told me. I thought about her request for a little while then finally said "Yes you can join. What type of magic do you use?" I asked her. " I'm a celestial spirit Mage I have ten of the zodiac keys and five silver keys in my possession and another type of magic I would like to keep a secret for as long as I can," she told me. " All alright then I can't wait to see your magic in action. Also, your older brother should be back from his mission any time now." I tell Lucy  "I have an older brother?!" she shouts shocked "Yes, you do my dear" is all I say.

Laxus's p.o.v.

I'm walking back to the guild after finishing my latest mission and I feel like something strange is going to happen when I walk through the guild doors. As I come to the top of the hill I see Gramps go into the guild followed by a girl with blond hair. She looks familiar but I don't know where I have seen her before. Maybe we came on the same train.

I just shrug it off and walk into the guild.  I walk in go up to the bar and order a drink when Mira is done stamping the guild mark on the new girl's left shoulder in pink  "Gramps I'm back!" I say to Master while he comes and sits at his usual spot on the bar top "Hello Laxus. I see you have completed your mission successfully." Gramps said to me with a smile "Yes I did. Also, who was that girl who walked into the guild with you?" I ask him "Oh hold on let's go up to my office and talk. I'll introduce you to our newest member." Gramps said then he yelled "LUCY!" And the blond girl I saw earlier walks up. "yes" she says "I would like you and Laxus to follow me please." Gramps says and we follow him up to his office.

"So why are newbie and I up here?" I asked. "who are you calling a newbie?!" The girl named Lucy asked me. "I'm calling you the newbie blondie!" I said to her "Grandpa who is this person calling me a newbie?" Lucy asks Gramps "Lucy this is your older brother Laxus" Gramps says to her "Oh" is all Lucy says.  "WHAT! Gramps explain!" I demand "Laxus do you have that family picture of you as a 6-year-old?" Gramps asked "Ya. I always have it with me, why?" I told/asked him while I pulled the picture out of my pocket. "look at it and focus on something you have always been wondering about." grams told me. "who is the child in the picture and what happened to her?" I ask him "The girl in the pink bundle was given to an orphanage for a better life and from the looks of it she seems to have grown into a fine young woman." he says while looking at Lucy. "That still doesn't answer my question though," I say  

"This young lady right here is your little sister," Gramps says pointing at Lucy. I just sat there shocked. I always wondered what happened to that little girl in the picture. I remember holding her. Then one day I wake up and she's gone. "Is it you? Are you the one that has been missing from my life?" I asked Lucy "Well, I hope I'm the one missing from your life because if I wasn't then you probably would have turned kind of mean." Lucy turned and said to me "Dad always told me that it was a doll and that I was an only child. But I never believed him." I paused "Well I think that you are the last person to fill the last empty hole in my heart." I told her and the next thing I knew she was hugging me and we were both crying tears of joy. I finally have my little sister back I finally have someone other than Mira to fight for. "Gramps, why did father take her away from me?" I asked Gramps while still hugging Lucy "he wanted Lucy to have a better life and now that she is old enough to live on her own. it was time for her to come home and time for her to meet you and me for the first time." Gramps said as he came and joined the family hug.

Lucy's p.o.v.

"he wanted Lucy to have a better life and now that she is old enough to live on her own. it was time for her to come home and time for her to meet you and me for the first time" Grandpa said to Laxus as he joined the hug. After we were done crying and hugging we followed Grandpa out of his office because he wanted to tell the whole guild the news. "Listen up you brats!" Grandpa called "I would like to introduce you to a missing member of my family." He said before he told Laxus to turn on the big lacram screen. "This *as a picture appeared on the screen and as he pointed to me* is Lucy Dreyar. My granddaughter and Laxus's little sister." He said. Then I looked at the screen. It showed the family picture that was taken on the day I was born and then a slide show started to play and it showed pictures of me as I was growing up with Jude and Layla. And then there was a shocking yet a little embarrassing video at the end. It was...

Cliffhanger what will happen next