Finding mavis' head stone.

the picture above is what her water transformation looks like but in a two-piece with a knee-length skirt.

lucy's p.o.v.

I'm running around the island in search of master Mavis' headstone. When I remember something I keep getting lost. "If you get lost find the biggest tree and go there till someone finds you"   "Right I'll just go to the big tree in the middle of the island," I say as I  run to the middle of the island.

When I arrive there I go around the tree.

*one hour later*

I've been walking around the tree for an hour and I'm only halfway around it. 

As I keep walking I see a giant hole in the tree I walk into it and see that it looks like a little house but then I see a beautiful headstone. As I look at the headstone I hear a voice. " congratulations you have found my headstone. For this, I reward you with two great powers and a name meaning how you have obtained these.  You shall receive the power of destiny. With this, you can help people figure out their destiny in this world and the next. Just by a person asking you what they are here for, then you will take their hand and see what is to become of them. For someone with a wrong path help them go the right path.  You shall also receive the power of transformation. with this, you can change into anything from a pixie to a great and powerful dragon. Any type of beautiful mythical and real creature you can think of you will be able to change into or into any person or appearance changes you wish to make to hide who you are."  the voice said.  "What will my name be?" I ask her  "Your name shall be EYOTA!  meaning 'greatest one'. Now everyone will know you as Eyota Lucy congratulations Lucy on becoming the most powerful S-class wizard. and I declare this S-class trial over!!!!" the voice said again   

"can I ask you two questions? One who are you? and two how will I know when I have received these rewards?" I ask the voice.  when I ask this the voice walks/floats out from the shadows of the cave.  "My name is Mavis. I am the first master of fairy tail. and you will know when you got this symbol *she makes a symbol appear* (the symbol below means greatness)

 and you will know when you got this symbol *she makes a symbol appear* (the symbol below means greatness)

it will appear tomorrow at the time you were adopted. you will see it on the arm Layla touched first."  Mavis said.  after that, her voice disappears and I'm transported back to Master and the others.  when I opened my eyes I saw everyone standing in front of me shocked at what I had done. after that I only see black.

Laxus p.o.v

my sister is an S-class wizard. I'm proud of her for achieving this just after she joined the guild. but now she is not only lucky Lucy of Heartfilia but she is also Eyota Lucy Dreyar.  

when everyone appeared they were confused as to why they were back at the beginning. Then Lucy appeared with a huge smile on her face. after she opened her eyes and then she passed out. i quickly picked her up but before I could take her to the guild Master Mavis appeared and told us what she had done for Lucy after she had found her headstone. 

I know this chapter took forever to be put up but I finally finished writing it for you all.  and I know that they were trapped in time for seven years but I wanted to change it and save it for later in the story.