Waking up

Master's P.O.V.

my granddaughter has been in the infirmary for two days now and the whole guild is hoping she wakes up soon. but while Lucy is sleeping I've chosen the participants for the s-class trials. right as I was getting out of my chair the door to my office was knocked open. "Gramps she's awake," Laxus says as he runs out the door. I follow right behind him. As we enter the infirmary I see Lucy sitting up and eating. "my dear Lucy you gave us quite a scare the other day." I say as I walk up to her. "sorry Grandpa. I didn't mean to scare anyone. it's just that..........that has never happened to me before I don't know why it did." Lucy said looking down. "it's alright we know you had no control over what happened," I told her "Thanks Grandpa" she said

Lucy P.O.V.

"thanks, Grandpa," I told him "Now come on I have an announcement to make," Grandpa says and walks out of the room. Laxus picks me up and carries me out of the infirmary right as Grandpa steps on stage. "now it's time for the annual S-class trials. This year's participants are Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Lucy, Freed, and Wendy. you all have one week to train. also this year there won't be any partners. good luck to you all" Grandpa says then hops off the stage. I was shocked when I heard my name. "L.....Laxus I'm in the trial......I just got here two days ago and now I'm competing.....how is that possible?" I say to Laxus "I don't know how it's possible. but don't you worry I know you will do great" he says to reassure me "Thanks big bro," I say to him. After I say that Laxus sits me in a chair and goes to get me some more food. When all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice in my head "it's almost time for you to see me again my dear. in one week you will see me again and then I will never leave your side. " the voice said "Bellatrix" I said quietly. I wonder if all the other dragons will appear. Or maybe it will only be her.

CLIFFHANGER. sorry for not updating in a while. lately, I've had a lot to do. between school, drama, and everyday things such as chores. I've never had enough time to write. and sorry if the chapter is super short. just spear of the moment to move the story along.