finally awake

recap: i hear a faint beeping sound so i decide to slowly open my eyes....

Lucy P.O.V.

as i open my eyes i see the white tile ceiling of the infirmary and feel someone holding my hand . suddenly i feel myself chocking. i start coughing. The person holding my hand calls for help. i hear the door open and someone running in. when the person reaches my bed they gently pull the thing (tube) out of my mouth. i take a deep breath and lay back again. i look to my right and i see Mira. she hands me a glass of water with a straw and i take small sips. "thank you Mira" i say to her. "your welcome Lucy." she says then she turns to leave. Then I look to my left and see that gramps is the one holding my hand. after a good ten minutes the infirmary door bangs open, i look over and see that its Laxus running in. He runs over and engulfs me in a hug along with grandpa. I start crying.

"Lucy we were so worried about you." Laxus says. "I'm sorry. i didn't know that I still hadn't resorted all my magic after the mission and I didn't even use that much. " i say "its alright dear. you didn't know but now you're here. we thought we were going to have to pull the plug later today. but now you are here." grandpa says. "There was no way on earth land that you were going to pull that plug on me today. (A/N she remembers seeing her past, present, and future with master mavis) I would never allow it after what first master showed me." I exclaimed. "What did she show you?" Laxus asked. " my childhood. The present day. And my future if I had decided to wake up." I reply. " what was your future?" Gramps askes " that's for me to know and you to find out grandpa.

"Really Luc, you can't tell us." Laxus says. "Nope because if I did you may beat up the other person from my future. I will not allow that but for now let's have some family time, BEFORE i remove myself from this bed." I say

Laxus P.O.V. *before Lucy is awake*

I just returned from another mission this one wasn't one that I would normally go on but the reward had something Lucy could use in a fight. But right at this moment I'm walking around Magnolia window shopping. I keep finding things that Lucy might like after she wakes up. That is IF she does. I found a matching jacket to mine for her. Some new combat boots. A sound pod. And I also picked up a special gift I had custom made for her. After awhile longer I start heading up to the guild.

Just before I reach the top of the hill to the guild Mira comes running at me full speed. "LAXUS, LAXUS!"  Mira yells as she reaches me. "What? Is something wrong? Did Lucy wake up? Is Lucy....... is she g-gone?!" I ask feeling worried. "Go to the guild infirmary and find out........." she says as I cut her off by running off. "I PROMISE IT WILL BE GOOD NEWS" she finishes by yelling after me.

I run into the guild and drop my bag by the bar. I run to the infirmary and bang the door open.  I run in and see grandpa holding an AWAKE Lucy's hand.

I run over and engulf her in a hug along with grandpa. Lucy starts crying.

"Lucy we were so worried about you." I says. "I'm sorry. i didn't know that I still hadn't resorted all my magic after the mission and I didn't even use that much. " she replies "its alright dear. you didn't know but now you're here. we thought we were going to have to pull the plug later today. but now you are here." grandpa says. "There was no way on earth land that you were going to pull that plug on me today. I would never allow it after what first master showed me." She exclaimed. "What did she show you?" I asked. " my childhood. The present day. And my future if I had decided to wake up." Lucy reply's . " what was your future?" Gramps askes " that's for me to know and you to find out grandpa." Lucy says.

"Really Luc, you can't tell us." I say. "Nope because if I did you may beat up the other person from my future. I will not allow that but for now let's have some family time, BEFORE i remove myself from this bed." She says

Cliffhanger..........................