Shes back.

I do not own the character Bellatrix. she belongs to J.K, Rowling

Lucy P.O.V.

It was none other than......."BELLA!" I yell as I run up and hug her "Hey superstar. It's been a long time hasn't it" Bella says "Yeah it has. Come on I want to introduce you to some people" I say to her as I pull her over to the boat. "Who's this Luc?" Laxus asks as I pull her onto the boat. (he realized he should stand back and check to see if I needed help)  "Everyone I would like you to meet Bellatrix or just Bella for short. she's the one who taught me how to use magic" I introduce her. "YOU ARE her magic teacher?! But you don't look like one." Pinkie says (Natsu) "As a matter of fact I am her mentor in magic and I am much stronger than you think," Bella says. "she is I can't beat her in a fight for how strong she is. She also gave me this scar on my back," I say as I turn around and show my back. (its an open-backed tank top) "Bella this is my older brother Laxus. My grandfather Makarov. Juvia, Gray, Freed, and Levy. You already know Natsu and Wendy." I tell her as I point to everyone. "It's nice to meet you all," Bella says.

"Well let's get moving," Grandpa says. "Where are we going exactly moonbeam?" Bella whispers to me. "Oh me and all the others I introduced you to are competing to become S-class wizards. Well, not Laxus and Grandpa. Laxus just left for the island with Erza, Mira, Gildarts, and Cana (yes Cana advanced way before Lucy came along) they are already S-class mages." I explain to her. "Alright" is all she says.

The rest of the boat ride we sit and talk and catch up with each other. Bella had nothing new to tell me. But I had some much to tell her. While I was talking to her one of my keys started to glow. Then there was a gold puff of smoke and a ding-dong sound. I could tell one of my spirits let themselves out and I could tell before he even spoke. "Loki what are you doing here?" I ask him. "I only came to see my favorite girl." He said. "I'm sorry Loki I'm not in the mood for your games. I was trying to tell Bella something." I tell him. "Well I'm here on my own there's nothing you can do," he says with a smirk. "Yes, there is something I can do.  FORCE CLOSER THE GATE OF THE LION" I say while swinging his key. Loki disappears in a puff of smoke.

Then all of a sudden the boat stops. "Alright, brats let the trials begin" Grandpa shouts and we all run/fly off the boat and to the tunnels.  I arrived at the tunnels first so I chose tunnel H/ #8. At the end of that tunnel, I'm greeted with.........................................................

CLIFFHANGER.