The Guild

all the italicized words are Lucy's magic when shouting. words in * means thoughts

Lucy's p.o.v.

It was... our conversation with Grandpa in his office.

When the video was over there was one last picture on the screen. It showed me, Laxus and Grandpa in our group hug crying. The whole guild "awed" at the last picture because it was a touching moment.

"Okay, who took a picture of our family moment!" Gramps called "Freed did!" The whole guild shouted.

Freed's p.o.v.

"I was walking to the Master's office and the door was left open. So I looked inside and saw Laxus, you (master) and the new girl in a group hug crying. So I took the opportunity to take a picture. I carefully pulled out my camera and took the picture. Then I ran downstairs and told Mira to put it on the slideshow you (again master) were going to show us." I told him "Well that's a little embarrassing then" Laxus said.  "Lucy fight me" Nasty shouted.
Laxus's p.o.v.

"Lucy fight me" Natsu shouted after my statement.  this will be interesting to see what kind of magic she uses. "Fine but you'll regret it for sure" she said. "If you're going to fight do it outside. And Freed put some ruins around them so no one else gets hurt as well" Gramps said before we all walked outside.

Lucy's POV

Natsu challenged me to a fight and I accepted. So now we are standing outside in a big thing of ruins a man named Freed put around us. "Alright here's the rule no one in the infirmary and no one dies." Grandpa said "alright" Natsu and I shouted. "And begin!" Mira shouted. "Fire dragon's iron fist!" Natsu shouted as he came running at me. I dogged his attack before shouting "Magic wings! Flamex!" *well that was a bust I should have used my celestial magic and saved my transformation magic for later. I told Grampa that I wanted to keep it a secret for as long as possible.* I was wearing a red dress with orange flames and my hair had red streaks in it along with a pair of orange shoes and also a pair of red wings with orange flames as well. "Lucy fairy of all!" I shouted after that I looked at the guild and they were confused. at that point, I realized I had muted my speech for whenever I said one of my secret magics

"What the....." Natsu was speechless "burning lightning flame blade!" I yelled as I flew at him bringing the blade down. He was sent flying into the ruin wall. "Magic wings! Drongonix!" I shout as I change into a multi-colour top with a mini skirt and a pair of multi-colour heels. My hair was in a high ponytail it also had multi-colour streaks in it. "Lucy dragon slayer of all!" I say "Fire dragons roar!" He shouts "Water dragon slayer secret art: charging seven seas nebula!" I shout as a bunch of water rises and puts out Natsu's Fire. "Open gate of the water bearer: Aquarius!" I shout "How aren't you out of magic energy yet!" Laxus shouts a Natsu pisses Aquarius off and she hits him full-on with water.

"Simple this ring I have on limits how much magic I use and right now I only used up a third of my magic energy" I shout after that I realized the water was gone and Natsu was on the ground out cold.

"Lucy wins!" Grandpa shouts as I land and turn back to normal.

"That was amazing Lucy I've never seen anyone transform into things like that," Mira said as she ran up to me. "Oh yeah, it is a different type of transformation magic."

...............................................................

CLIFFHANGER.

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while.
And I don't own any of the Winx transformations from Winx to Tynix they belong to the creators of Winx club.