Eyota Lucy

Master P.O.V.

Laxus takes us all back to the guild and we rush Lucy into the infirmary so she can rest. The whole guild sits in the main hall waiting for Lucy to wake
up we hear a song being sung.

I look around to see where it's coming from when I realize it's coming from the infirmary. I quickly stand up from my seat at/on the bar and walk over to the infirmary. What I see is amazing. Lucy is standing by the window singing 'Life Of The Party. By Shawn Mendes'. It was beautiful. "Lucy. You should be in bed. Not standing by the window." I tell her. "But Grandpa I'm fine," she says as she turns to me. Then I see a mark on her left shoulder.  "Lucy, when did you get that mark?" I ask her.  She looks at her shoulder and sees the mark   "I got it when I woke up." Lucy told me. "What does it mean?" I ask her. "It's the mark so everyone knows she's Eyota Lucy," a familiar voice said. I look around and see the first master she must have been the one who said it.

"Oh well then...that makes a lot of sense. (not really) But Lucy dear please go back to bed," I said. This time Lucy does as she's asked and goes back to her bed and lays down. I smile because she seems so peaceful as she falls back asleep.

Makarov pov

After Lucy falls back asleep the first master and I go back to my office and she explains everything to me. By the end of it, I passed out.

Laxus' pov

I'm sitting on the second floor waiting for Lucy to wake up. But all I hear is the small murmurs around the guild and someone singing. And I know who that person is. Lucy must be awake. She's the only one to sing such a song. But I just stay at my table because I don't want to freak the guild out. As I just sit here eating my food and finishing my drink I think of all the things that could've happened if we didn't get here as fast as we did. But then again I knew my sister wouldn't leave me after she just got back to me.

Sorry that the chapter is so short. And sorry I haven't been updating in a long time. I've had so much to do. Being in grade 10 is hard. I have a lot of homework to do most days. And I also have long a bit of writer's block.