the strong may have fear

make longer

Lucy's P.O.V.

I just tried out my gift of destiny and I couldn't finish the reading it was too terrifying. 

Pinkies reading:  Natsu in the future you will find out a secret that has been kept from you for years. A secret from someone we all fear and that same person you have met before. in this reading, I am to tell you who that person is and it is ..... End of reading 

I just ran away in fear. I couldn't tell Pinkie the rest. He would tell me I was lying and that it was not true.  but even I know that when you are told your destiny that means it's true.

(SPOILER ALERT)

as for the future Natsu has set for him is something that can't be directed on a new path. Gray will go after him after finding out who he is.  Or more like WHAT he is.  Natsu is the younger brother of Zeref and he is also E.N.D.  I shiver at the thought of Zeref and E.N.D. being reunited.

(END OF SPOILER)

after a while Laxus finds me i tell him I couldn't tell Natsu the rest of his destiny that someone else must tell him because it couldn't be me.  "why can't you tell him" Laxus asks "Because I am afraid that he will get angry and ... and start yelling at me." i say to him

"why are you stuttering," Laxus said, "because I'm scared Laxus!!"I shout  " Lucy the strong may have fear, but fear makes you stronger." he says  "But the fear I have is what that dragon slayer could do in the future when he finds out who he truly is." I whisper  "and that's why this knowledge and fear will make you stronger and it will help us all when that time comes. but for now, everyone is worried that you ran away." Laxus says while picking me up and going back to the guild with me crying into his chest.

sorry it's so short. and that it's so late