10.

i'm sorry its so late! enjoy lovelies x

.

Niall and Harry walked to Louis and Liam's dorm room first, before going to the party. Harry held his breath as Niall knocked on the door, waiting for them to open it and come outside.

The door swung open to reveal Liam's smiling face, his hair pushed back as he opened the door wider.

"Hey!" He chirped. "We're nearly ready, Louis' just finishing up."

So Niall and Harry smiled back at him as they stepped inside, Liam closing the door behind them.

"Oi, Li," Louis' voice echoed from the closet. "Where's my-"

He stepped out from behind the cupboard door, and broke off when he saw Niall and Harry standing there. "Oh, hey."

He was wearing a very thin black tank top, so some of his tattoos and his toned chest could be seen a little through it.

"Hey." Niall answered with a little wave, while Harry tried his hardest to open his mouth and do the same. Louis watched him as he struggled, and for the first time, he wasn't being judgmental.

Since their talk at the water park had shed some new light on what was really going on inside Harry's head, Louis had finally realized the truth about Harry's condition. Maybe he didn't know all the details, but he knew that it was something Harry couldn't control, so he tried to offer a look of support.

Harry still hadn't said anything, and it was obvious there was no way that it was going to happen, so he closed his mouth, and Louis looked away.

Harry gulped and tried to look anywhere else, but Louis was still standing there, in all his glory, so it was hard. He got nervous, he couldn't help it.

"Uh, Liam?" Louis continued as they turned around to the other boy, standing by the door with his wallet and phone in hand.

"Yeah?" He replied, looking at his phone as he typed away, not looking up.

"Where's my phone?" He asked, and Liam pointed to the unmade bed, presumably Louis'.

Louis went over to it and searched the sheets until he found it, putting it in his pocket before finding his wallet and standing up straight with a smile.

"Alright." He breathed.

"You finally ready?" Liam asked as Louis walked past him, shoving his shoulder before opening the door.

"Yeah yeah." He joked. "C'mon lets go."

So the four boys left the room and headed across the campus to the sorority house where the party was being held.

The four of them chatted amongst themselves, about nothing really, until they found themselves at the front door.

It was open and there were people inside and music blaring, signaling they'd arrived, so they went inside, and were greeted with the blaring sounds of the party.

"I'm getting a drink." Louis announced, heading off in one direction.

"I'm going to find Zayn." Liam said, setting off in another, leaving Niall and Harry in the front room of the huge house.

"Um," Niall hummed, looking around nervously. "Shall we go find the bar?"

Harry nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets so no one could see them shaking.

They pushed through a few people as they moved through the living area where a DJ was set up and at least 50 people were bobbing up and down to the beat.