13.

The following morning, Harry woke up to the sound of his alarm going off in his dorm room. He groaned and rubbed a hand over his face, before slowly opening his eyes.

He looked around the room, and saw Niall sleeping in his own bed, one arm hanging out as he snored, his mouth wide open too.

Harry groaned a little as he tried to sit up and stretch, he was so sore. And when he moved his weight onto his bum, he winced and almost yelped.

Why the hell did it hurt so bad?

Oh, he remembered. The memories from the previous night came flooding back into his mind, and he felt sick to his stomach.

Louis had sex with him. He had sex with Louis. They had sex, and Harry felt horrible about it.

He wondered why he ever did it. Maybe it was because of the dare, maybe it was because of the way Louis was seducing him, but whatever it was, he didn't feel great about it.

So he rolled onto his side, and stood up carefully, trying not to put any weight on his bum as he grabbed his shower things and headed to the bathrooms to clean up.

After he'd washed off all the remnants from the previous night, he returned to the dorm room to find Niall just waking up.

"Hey, man." Niall mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he rolled over, watching Harry as the younger boy sat down slowly, cringing a little.

"Morning." Harry answered with a small chuckle. "How you feeling?"

"Hungover." Niall closed his eyes and groaned, making Harry laugh even harder. "You?"

"Pretty alright, actually." Harry replied as he leant back so he was leaning against the wall as he grabbed his phone from the bedside table, and winced.

"You sure?" Niall raised an eyebrow as he watched his friend in pain.

Harry blushed, but nodded, and Niall was still unconvinced.

"Did you..." he began, trailing off as he lowered his voice. "Have sex last night?"

Harry didn't know what to say, so he opened his mouth, stuttered a little, and then closed it, making Niall gasp and sit up to look at him properly.

"Oh my god!" Niall smiled. "You so did! I'm so proud." He broke off and laughed a little. "You little.... Who was it?"

"W-What?" Harry answered, stuttering a little. "I..."

"Harry." Niall asked. "Who was it?"

"Um-" Harry awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "I don't remem-"

"Was it when we were playing truth or dare?" Niall asked again, still smiling. "Was it- Oh my God... Was it Louis?!"

"Niall, sh!" Harry tried to shush his friend, who was getting far to excited.

"Louis totally had his way with you, didn't he!" Niall exclaimed, still laughing.

"Oh my god, Niall." Harry covered his face with his hands as he blushed harder. "Can you stop!"

"Okay, okay." Niall put his hands up in defense as he laid back down on the bed. "I can't believe you've done that, though."

"I know." Harry mumbled, his face still covered. "I didn't mean to. I just wanted to talk to him, but he started... doing things and before long it was happening."

"He was really drunk." Niall commented.

"Yeah." Harry sighed. "I know. He probably won't remember any of it, either."