35.

Harry sighed, resting his head on Louis' shoulder as the older boy gave his fingers a quick squeeze. They'd been on the train for a little while, and Harry was getting restless. He never liked long trips, especially ones where he was stuck on a train with a bunch of strangers.

The only thing saving the trip from being a completely boring expedition was having Louis by his side. So he thought he might have some fun with it.

"Only a half an hour left, love." Louis whispered as Harry grumbled and shuffled around in his seat. "Nearly there."

He was uncomfortable and half hard, which he owed to Louis teasing him earlier. All he wanted was a kiss, and he still hadn't gotten it. Sneaky touches and hidden giggles lead to Louis feeling Harry everywhere except where Harry wanted. And the younger boy was ready to get his revenge. He'd been sitting still for a little while, waiting for Louis to let his guard down so that he could get him back. If he was going to have to sit there with a semi, then Louis damn would too.

Harry huffed, sitting up as he looked into Louis' eyes as he gingerly placed a hand just above Louis' knee. "I'm bored, L-Lou."

He smiled innocently as he began tracing patterns up Louis' leg, slowly making his way closer and closer to Louis' slight bulge.

"Harry," Louis warned him, leaning down to pull his bag from underneath his chair. "Here, take this."

Louis pulled his iPod and some headphones from his small suitcase, and placed them in Harry's awaiting hand. Except Harry didn't want it. He smirked as he pushed the device onto the seat beside him and turned to face Louis better.

"How long till w-we're there?" Harry asked, still absentmindedly moving his tracing strokes up Louis' thigh.

"Not sure." Louis answered, his breath short as he begun to feel the effects of Harry's provocative actions. Harry tilted his head to the side, and leaned a little closer, as Louis remained stiff in his seat.

"Got my book in th-there?" Harry asked, walking his fingers closer to Louis' crotch as he leant over his body to try and look in Louis' bag.

Harry pouted as Louis slowly turned to look at him, and the younger boy really couldn't help his smile when he saw Louis was flustered.

Harry leaned in, almost brushing their lips together, before he grabbed Louis' package, making the boy squeal in surprise as he leant away and laughed, throwing his head back as he cackled.

"Got y-you!" Harry chuckled. "Ha. Payback's a b-bit-" But before he could finish, Louis had gripped his cheeks and yanked his head forward, crashing their lips together and cutting off Harry's laughter.

Harry kissed back, letting his hands fall to Louis' waist as he kissed him deeper, letting his tongue brush over Louis' bottom lip.

"You're such a tease." Louis whispered against his mouth before kissing him again, thankful for the empty compartment they were in.

Harry smiled against his mouth and kissed him back, gently squeezing Louis' waist before he pulled back.

"Happy now?" Louis asked him. "You've gotten your kiss."

"Very." Harry smiled and nodded, his hands still resting on Louis' hips. He leant in to kiss him again, but Louis pushed him back.

"Later." He whispered, squeezing Harry's upper leg before patting it twice and leaving it there while Harry looked at him curiously. "Wait till we get to the hotel."

Harry's eyes widened and Louis kissed his cheek, before leaning away to reach into the bag and get Harry's book for him. Harry took it, still biting his lip as he watched Louis for a moment from under hooded lids, wondering how on earth he got to be so lucky as to meet a guy like Louis.