One: Skipping the Times

"You can't expect me to just NOT go after him" I snapped at him.

"You aren't going anywhere, my dear. You are too vital to this organization to just let you leave." he said filing his papers calmly.

"I have my own free will, I can leave if I choose to."

"We own you, you can't do anything without my permission. You are our vital aspect, our living success, and we cannot let you go." he said standing from the desk.

"He just KILLED half of our men, are to too arrogant to realize that you just lost half of your fucking population!?" I yelled.

"I can see that perfectly, I just don't give a damn. We have a mission to finish, and you are the leader. So get out of my fucking office, and get to your goddamn job."

I left angry and frustrated. Confused for the most part, like why didn't he care? His prick of a son was still alive. I guess that's all that mattered to him. As i walked through the hallway, the man showed his face.

"Hey!" He yelled

"Jordan, I suggest you back the fuck up."

"Awe come on honey, you know you need me right now."

He came up next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. He chuckled softly and walked with me. As we walked, we walked through blood. Through the bodies of my friends, my only family left. These people had died to try and save me, and I would not let them die for nothing. It's not that I'm a revenge filled lab experiment come to life. I was an angry woman with an advantage that I wasn't allowed to use. I mean if you change a girl into a mutant shouldn't she be able to use her powers for the greater good? I thought so. As we walked through the flooded hallways, as people took the bodies away on gurneys, and took them out of the building, I thought to myself, Why wasn't I doing anything?

"I need to get my revenge."

"You can't leave. You know Father will never allow it, and he will punish you when he finds out."

"He can't punish me if I'm not here, only if I come back."

"You won't come back you mean...?" His face dropped and i smiled softly.

"I'd come back, you wouldn't survive without me here." I smirked pushing him into the wall.

As I walked away from Jordan, my mind rambled... How would i get out of this goddamn prison of a base? How would I find Scott without being captured, or killed? Honestly, I had no clue.

*********************************

This isn't where our story actually starts, I mean you barely know the story! I guess I'll just start from the day I turned 18. A totally legal, almost totally free teenage girl.

**************************************