Twenty: The Challenge

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I screamed walking into the training room.

"Agent, X you are right on time." Father said welcoming me to the room.

"Why would you let them do this!?"

"Oh, they wanted too, I simply said 'let us make it an event!'. They were extremely pleased." He smirked at me as I walked towards the center.

"Draven, baby c'mon." I said pulling him to me.

"No Ari. I'm doing this to show him where he belongs." Draven said glaring over at his opponent.

"But, Draven"

"Ari, stop. This must happen."

I looked over at the other side of the room, and watched as his eyes glowed once more. I stared into them, and made him look into my mind. I played the images of his future is he at all used his powers against Draven. I would slaughter him, with no regrets. He nodded in understanding, knowing there was no bluff in my thoughts. As Father walked into the middle of the room, he turned to the crowd that had gathered.

"Welcome. This challenge is until one gives in. This challenge is brought upon my son Jordan, from our top Agent, Draven." He looked from Draven, to Jordan then back to the crowd. "Let the challenge, begin!"

And then he came back to the crowd, stood right next to me, and watched intently. I looked on the challenge, and noticed something odd. Both Jordan and Draven, were heavily equipped. Draven had his sword, and some types of knives along his belt. Jordan had his arrange of throwing knives, and a sword, specifically a machete on his back. This wasn't the challenge I had expected. Someone was going to drop dead before the other gave in. and if it came to that, I would have to interfere.

Draven pounced first, he swung his sword at Jordan, and missed slightly. Jordan spun away, and in the process, threw a knife, almost hitting Draven in the back. Draven smiled cockily, while Jordan looked frustrated. I smiled to myself, and Draven must've saw, because his smile grew as he looked at me. He wasn't paying attention, and Jordan threw a knife.

"Draven!" I screamed.

He ducked quickly and looked at Jordan, who was looking at me angry. That could've been a good blow to Draven's leg, disabling him long enough, to get a strike. Slowly, they circled, and Jordan pulled his sword from his back, and they both collided metal. The clang rang out through the crowd, and some covered their ears. I stared straight forward, along with Father. Someone came up next to me. Claire and Derek watched intently with me as the fight went on. Jordan used his leg to swipe Draven's feet from underneath him, and brought the sword down. Draven easily blocked, then kicked Jordan in the face, causing him to fall back. Jordan stumbled, and Draven got a good clean cut on Jordan chest. Jordan cried out in pain, and I smiled. Draven's sword dripped with some blood, and Jordan stood holding his chest, anger flaring in his eyes. The blue glow came to them and I stared at him, making him look at me. He breathed in, and immediately calmed down. Draven came running, and Jordan easily countered, throwing him back. A knife was quickly thrown into Draven's shoulder, and he yelled in pain. He breathed heavily, looking at Jordan, anger and pain flowing across his face.

Jordan smiled at him, and flashed his eyes blue. I looked only at Draven. He was looking at me too. I smiled, and he looked back to Jordan.

"Come on, Jordan." He said ripping out the knife. "That's all you got?"

"I got a lot more of your girlfriend yesterday." Jordan snapped back.

Draven shut up immediately and threw the knife at Jordan. Jordan dodged, and then immediately was knocked down again, Draven driving the sword down. Jordan rolled away, and flipped up, then back closer to the crowd. He looked at me, and then mockingly back at Draven. I rolled my eyes, and Draven laughed. Jordan looked at me once again. His eyes bright blue.