Nineteen: Jordan

He was in my dreams too. For someone who isn't my boyfriend, I sure thought about him a lot. I was watching his memories again, and again. Watching Father beat him down, because he made a simple mistake as a child learning how to mutate another human being. It couldn't have been easy. As I woke up, I saw the door slide up once more. Jordan came in, right to my cage. He looked at me, and his eyes did indeed glow. I stood from my bed, and the cage door opened. He immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"You saw, you saw everything."

"I know."

"You know how terrible the experiments were?"

"I do."

"You tried to get into the cage, I can't let you in that cage."

"Why? Is it so bad?"

"Not even I will look at those memories."

"Jordan, your eyes... they're glowing."

He backed away from me and towards the cage door. I ran in front of him, placing my hands on his chest to stop him from leaving. I looked into his eyes, and they glowed more. He grabbed my wrists and then pushed me against the cage door. As my back hit the door, I cried out. My back was in pain and the pressure was too much. He stared at me, looking me up and down, then he leaned down to my face, and he kissed me. I struggled at first, and then I'm not sure what happened. His cage burst open in my mind, and I watched the images pass by. He was a mutation. He was their second success in the titanium trials. He was the mutation that succeeded, but refused to be their weapon. I gasped and pushed him away, and he didn't fight. He stood there watching me, his eyes glowing. I fell to my knees, and held the sides of my head. I couldn't think straight there were too many memories. Then they stopped, they all just froze. I stood, and looked at Jordan. His arm had become a knife, and I looked at him. His hand shaped back and he looked at me. He walked up to me again, and kissed me once more. This time it was sweet, caring and not forced upon me. I leaned into his kiss until the door slid open, and we split apart. Draven walked onto the pathway, and looked up at Jordan's glowing eyes, and me touching my lips.

"You bastard!" Draven yelled.

"She liked it. She knows now, Draven."

"The Titanium Trials?" Father said walking in.

"She knows what I am."

They all came into the cage, and then they took me out. I was out, I was free now. As we walked Draven held me close, not even thinking about Jordan's kiss that was recently on my lips. We walked swiftly, and into the Elevator. I wasn't sure where we were going. But when we walked into the lab, I saw Claire at her desk and Derek standing with her. Jordan sat down at his own desk, and began typing. He brought up a video and played it. It was his trial. He was in the same tube, just a different mutation. He had injected himself with all of the mutation like he did to me. As his own mutation ended he came out just fine, his eyes glowed when he looked up at the camera. He didn't become evil like my mother.

"Your mother, her body tried to counteract the mutation, which made it go bad within her. Her brain was so influenced by it, that she became evil." Father said watching his sons' mutation.

"And since Jordan had mentally accepted and physically accepted his change, he came out perfectly fine."

"You, on the other hand," Claire started "Had accepted it both mentally and physically, but something went wrong when we put all of the mutation in you. Your own genetics, somehow, mutated it to become like you're mothers, just when you're angry. It's the most peculiar thing."

"So I'm like half evil, or..?"

"No. she's not evil at all guys." Draven said pulling me to him.

"Not fully anyway." Derek said looking at me.

I growled and he glared at me. Claire placed a hand on Derek's arm and he looked away from me. Jordan looked up at me, and he smiled. His eyes glowed, and then my lips tingled a little. I touched them, and turned away from him. Claire looked at him, then at me, then at Draven's body language.

"I kissed Agent X." Jordan said standing.

"WHAT!?" Claire said standing swiftly.

It was like she was my mother. She jumped towards him, and Derek caught her, pulling her to him. Draven looked at Jordan, and then out of nowhere, Draven threw a right hook straight across Jordan's jaw. Jordan fell into his desk, and then glared at Draven. His hands began to shift into the Daggers made of indestructible metal. I pushed my way in between them, and grabbed Jordan hands, staring into his eyes.

"Look at me." I said to Jordan.

Jordan's eyes shifted to me instead of Draven, and my black eyes seemed to absorb the blue in his own, making him calm down. He hands became hands again, and he stood with me. I backed into Draven and pushed him out of the lab. Jordan followed and walked the opposite way. I turned to look at him as he walked, and all I could see was the glowing orbs that were his eyes.