Thirty: Home

"It isn't like I planned to come here and destroy you. It was my mission, and I am to fulfill it."

"And we trusted you! We showed you the base, everything we had." Stephen yelled pulling out a knife from the drawer.

"You have to kill me, I understand now."

"I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to make you wish you were dead. Do you know what we injected you with? The anti-mutant. Slowly your body will gain its powers back, but not until I'm done with you."

"Bastards." I hissed under my breath.

"My dear granddaughter, I don't know why you couldn't of been honest with us."

"Because it was my mission to infiltrate and destroy."

"What they did to you, just like your mother. Poisoned you, your precious mind, infiltrated by them. You deserved much better than what you got. Your father was obsessed with the experiment, my daughter fell for someone who ended up killing her."

"MY FATHER DID NOT KILL THAT BITCH. SHE CHOSE TO BE MUTATED YOU STUPID ASSHOLE."

He walked swiftly to me, and struck me across the face. I smiled viciously at him, looking up making sure my eyes made contact with his own. My mouth was bleeding and it tasted like salt, and the mutation. Blood wasn't the greatest thing to be tasting right now, but it was better than anything else.

"Once my team comes here to rescue me, I'll be sure to make it my mission to take you and do everything to you, which you do to me. But I'm going to make it 10 times worse."

"Stephen start it."

"Yes, sir."

Stephen put on brass knuckles and I smiled. I prepared myself mentally. I knew how hard this guy punched. The first blow was to my face, and I spit the blood on his shoes. He scowled and punched the other side of my face. I chuckled and he punched me in the gut, and I buckled over in pain. Something inside me quivered and most likely ruptured, but slowly I mentally focused on healing myself. He hit me again and again, my face cut and bleeding, bruised and my gut bruised as well.

He looked at me, undefeated by his blows. He picked up the knife closest to him, and it was sharp. Small and sharp, the worst kind. I stopped smiling knowing where he was going to put those weapons. He smiled as I stopped and looked down at my chest, where my uniform turned into a V. slowly he touched my chest, tracing his finger down the opening.

"God if only you weren't the boss man's granddaughter, I'd definitely be inside of you right now."

"Fuck off."

He frowned and looked down at the knife, and then quickly stuck it into my right thigh. I screamed and looked down. My hands were bound and I couldn't pull it out. Fuck this was excruciating. He smiled at my pain, then took the other small knife, and stuck it into the other thigh, but slowly, making me feel every tissue, every muscle break with slow slicing. I screamed and cried, pleading for him to stop.

"Stephen Please!" I screamed.

He laughed and stuck it in all the way. My leg was bleeding slowly and I could feel myself becoming weaker. Not even getting my powers back could help me. As he walked away from me back to the table, and into the drawer he pulled out the bigger knife, and immediately cut me along my collar bone, and on my back. I cried out in pain. Someone entered the room, and I knew it was my Grandfather. I looked at him and he carried a tablet in his hands. He spoke to it, taunting whoever was on the call.

I put my head down, and Stephen cleaned off the weapons he used, and blood drained into the sink, and I knew. I had lost so much. I was weaker, I felt dead. I should be dead, but yet I am not. Grandfather motioned to Stephen and he opened the door for him. The screen had people on it, people I couldn't make out.

"You see Father? She is not the tough mutant she was thought to be."

"Ari?" Claire asked from behind a screen.

I looked up, and Claire cried into Derek's shoulder. I weakly smiled, and Draven looked into my eyes with such anger, that he almost seemed to punch Grandfather in the face. Father for once, looked worried about someone. He wasn't worried about me though, his precious mutation was what he was worried about.

"Master, shall I continue?" Stephen asked.

"Show them something special." Grandfather said manically.

Stephen picked up the knife yet again, and made sure everyone was watching, slowly he dug the knife into my collarbone. I screamed in agony, and Claire screamed for them to stop it. I shut my mouth immediately and cried softly. When he reached my bone, he dug the blade deeper, and I could feel my bone braking. I screamed as the bone split into two pieces.

"PLEASE" I screamed.

"What was that?"

"Just stop, please... I'll do anything."

"No she won't." Father said.

"Father?"

"She belongs to me, I will not allow it. Agent X, you will take whatever they throw at you. No matter what."

"Father!" Jordan yelled looking at his dad.

Grandfather ended the call, looking at me smiling. He laughed and motioned for Stephen to follow. The chains dropped and my restraints opened. Quickly I pulled all the weapons out, and put them on the floor next to me. I was going to die in here.